It's been a long long time

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since I came here. How are your guys :)

The reason I didn't come here is that I was busy, but mostly because I have a girlfriend for a while, I still do (somehow). And I just didn't wanted to be tempt it, because it's going very great, until now...

There is something that happen to me lately, and I want it to talk about it. My father bought a house in the Caribbean, so here I am for the summer. My girlfriend was here for a couple of weeks and she just left.

I have met this guy (who lives here), and he is a friend, even if he is older then me. But one time we were at this party, and he came to me, drunk and told me that he loves me, I think he said that because I dance good and I'm good fun in a party, so I didn't take it as ''Love''. So after that we got to know eachother better, and sicne we always texting (every hour) and spending time together, and I realy like it, and I really really fancy him. But I kept it quiet... There was some tease here and there but hey the guy is straight, he had a girlfriend for a long time (now it's over). Anyway he met this girl and fuck her (she was in vacation here), he told me, but it was at the beginning of our friendship relation, I was a bit jalous, but didn't say anything about it.

A little over 2 weeks ago (before my girlfriend came) I spend a evening at his house, we got wasted and dance on old music from the 80's, I showed him a bit of dance move lol and at one point he took me and put me close to his body, holgind thight. I then try to kiss him, but he reject it... Last week-end, while my girl friend was here, we were in a bar and we drank again, he was drunk and he was getting very close to me and saying stuff, I said dont do that my girlfriend is here, so he told me to come to his house. So I brought my GF home (yeah I'm a asshole, I know) and went back to his place... he was in his bed kinda sleepy, so I got naked and jump next to him and hold him. He push me away but ask me to stay (wich I did, stupid me) nothing happen, I woke up my lips touching his back and smelling his skin (sooooooooooooooooooo nice)...

But Nothing else then that, and all that at the same time. But here is the problem, the girl he fucked is back here for him. Before she came he told me he was not very excited to see her and blablabla But she arrived yesterday and since he didn't write me or call me since yesterday, I even know they went to spend the day to this beautifull hotel in the Island next to where I am. I'm soooo sad, and so fucking weak, I hate myself cause I'm not a weak person. I dont even want to see him, I just wanna a go out of this Island, but I can't because I'm falling in love with him.. and there nothing I can do, but to listen to music and every love song seems to be writting for him.

I dont let show nothing to anyone, but I had to tell someone, it hurts, I'm watching the phone all the time, just hoping, God I'm stupid, I cant beleive myself

Cheers

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I said I had a girlfriend somehow, because we not going back to school in the same country, so it was more of a Adieu trip for her...

No I'm not in the closet (with her) I told her my past, she knows.

So... what else do you want to say???

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said I had a girlfriend somehow, because we not going back to school in the same country, so it was more of a Adieu trip for her...

No I'm not in the closet (with her) I told her my past, she knows.

So... what else do you want to say???
i said HE's in the closet.
he.
he. meaning he.
had i meant you i would have typed 'you'.

what else do i have to say? ...try reading.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, you are being stupid to let it bother you. Be thankful for the good times and have good times with your girlfriend too, just like him. It's not wrong to only cuddle.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Listen miss Dullfete, English is not my first language, so back up, and I'm not here to be lecture, so before you echo your insult, just put me in your ignore list, because I dont wish to discuss with you, you are not a very pleasant person to exchange with.

You are dismissed so hush now, GOT IT?

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, you are being stupid to let it bother you. Be thankful for the good times and have good times with your girlfriend too, just like him. It's not wrong to only cuddle.

But I wish to love him, I least once, I would be the most happy man...

I know your are right, but this is how I feel.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen miss Dullfete, English is not my first language, so back up, and I'm not here to be lecture, so before you echo your insult, just put me in your ignore list, because I dont wish to discuss with you, you are not a very pleasant person to exchange with.

you started with the rude response to my perfectly polite and reasonable first post. you're just being shitty because you feel dumb.
you're obnoxious.
i will gladly ignore everything you have to say in future.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's playing with your emotions, and it's not fair to you. It doesn't sound to me like he's worth the pain and confusion that he is causing you.

Please try and get him out of your thoughts. You need to distance yourself from him, both physically and emotionally. Please do not let him come back (and he will) after this girl is gone, and start toying with you again.

Good Luck :smile:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah...when the girl is gone he's going to come back to you...and your gonna get fucked but not in a good way...

Drop him and find someone else.

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds to me like he loosens up only while drunk, Which is not a good thing. Better to leave the cock tease alone!
Or better yet. TELL Him how you feel in a letter or in person.

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds to me like he loosens up only while drunk, Which is not a good thing. Better to leave the cock tease alone!
Or better yet. TELL Him how you feel in a letter or in person.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I notice that he is more ''open'' when he is drunk... When the girl is gone (Sunday) he will call me, and I told him that I was gonna take care of his dog because he is going for two weeks. But he is not a player, that I know, he is a good person, anyway I cant lie to my self, I know this is going nowhere...

I will not write to him, it is not something I would do, but I will not tell him my feeling neither. I have to make a closure, and I will... But it's hurting

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He just wrote to me, I'm just so excited and happy and he told me that he cant wait that she goes away, and I just answer very short, but nice. I'm so over him, I couldn't care less.

So I'm going party with other friends yahoooo lol

Have a good night everybody :)

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

After not been here for a long time I would have thought you'd be more polite to everyone here.

I'll be more than happy to join in your discussions if you apologize to dolfette because she didn't say anything bad to you and start again with a clean slate, otherwise you are gonna be on a lot of girls ignore lists.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
After not been here for a long time I would have thought you'd be more polite to everyone here.

I'll be more than happy to join in your discussions if you apologize to dolfette because she didn't say anything bad to you and start again with a clean slate, otherwise you are gonna be on a lot of girls ignore lists.

Really I dont understand why people dont mind there own business. If you dont have the right jugdement to see that she was rude and have a attitude AT FIRST, well you're just not smart enough to give me any kinda of advise.

I will be more then happy if you do not join this discussiosn.

Thank you

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He just send me a picture that he took of me the other day, and he put it and black and white. He so sweet :)

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To give you a update, he writes me everyday, he said that he bought me a surprise (it better be expensive lol). And this morning he ask me if I miss him... I say more then you know and I said I'm sure you dont even think of me, he just reply no I think of you. I just cant wait till Monday (I'm gonna go and get him at the airport).