• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

It's been a while

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't get on here too often anymore. Everything in real life has been so hectic lately, more than usual. Everyone on here has always been supportive of me. I am going through a lot of changes in my life, medical issues and my constant battle with my partner. I am working with a local AIDS organization who will be helping me transition into a better situation. If weren't for Francis the cat I would have gone insane, I do not know what I would do without her. I know all of you here will be there for me. I will try to login more often.not sure what else to say.

nudeyorker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wally I was just thinking about you the other day. I'm sorry things have been challenging for you; I hope you get everything sorted soon. If you need to talk let me know.
Me ke aloha!

origamiheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have every expectation that something very good will happen to you very soon. All that is required of you is to be open and to simply receive it.