Its been proven cannibus makes your dick bigger

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not even bad at spelling and im 18 and in school im not 25 and above like most posters are and while making and posting replies ive been baked i just got done with my morning wake and bake session
hi.jpg

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
im not even bad at spelling and im 18 and in school im not 25 and above like most posters are and while making and posting replies ive been baked i just got done with my morning wake and bake session
View attachment 116985

18 years old and can't even form a proper sentence (but thinks he can), what is this world coming to...

Oh and something tells me you're still in high school seeing as you're 18 and joined a year ago that would make you 17 when you joined...or maybe you were 18 and you're about to turn 19, but I don't know many 19 year olds still in high school.

Last edited:

hmm I started smoking at 13 and as you can see by 14 I had this low hanger!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I smoked moderately for decades. I was able to hold down good jobs, advance from a stockroom to principal design software engineer, raise a family, and learn lots of music during the stoning years.
I don't do it now. My wife complains that I am an idiot, and poor companionship when stoned. I don't dispute it. I also can't afford it.
I find that I am far less musical when stoned, as far as me creating something good, but appreciate the feel of music while high even more than when straight, if that is possible.
Paul McCartney and George Michael are not exactly underachievers, and they are very often stoned. Michael has a real problem with it, in that he's been arrested three times, while being too screwed up to operate a car. I can't imagine how much smoking that takes. American tests showed, to the dismay of the test designers, that stoned people drove as well or better. Guess they didn't have the intake of George Michael.
As far as lowered sperm count, it never interfered with me fathering three.

asaw2513

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Why does it matter? Just because you don't like weed doesn't give you the right to question what someone else does. Its there body, there choice. Not yours. No one is forcing you to be around them man. If weed is so bad? Why has 4 states allowed it to be used for meds? And another 11 states have decriminalized it to some degree. Hell, Even Virigina in the usa is voting on not punishing people for personal use.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
View attachment 116985
I'm not even bad at spelling, and I'm 18 and in school. I'm not 25 and above like most posters are, and while making and posting replies I've been baked. I just got done with my morning wake and bake session.
View attachment 116985
LOL. I see your spelling (spell-check?) has improved. How's your punctuation and grammar?

how high lol good movie
:confused13:

Why does it matter? Just because you don't like weed doesn't give you the right to question what someone else does. Its there body, there choice. Not yours. No one is forcing you to be around them man. If weed is so bad? Why has 4 states allowed it to be used for meds? And another 11 states have decriminalized it to some degree. Hell, Even Virigina in the usa is voting on not punishing people for personal use.
Why does it matter? Just because you don't like weed doesn't give you the right to question what someone else does. It's their body, their choice, not yours. No one is forcing you to be around them, man. If weed is so bad (?) why have 4 states allowed it to be used for meds, (?) and another 11 states have decriminalized it to some degree? Hell, even Virigina in the USA is voting on not punishing people for personal use.
Grammar and punctuation tips:

Question marks go at the end, not interrupting the middle of sentences.

Capital letters aren't used for common words in mid sentence, though required for proper nouns like 'USA'.

Subject/verb agreement is a good thing. Spell-check will not pick up homonyms.

More than 4. Sorry, hit the wrong key. I'm baked.
No shit, Louise, and literacy challenged. :laughing:

Go to class high,Study High,Take The Test High,Get High Scores
I'd say that's self-evident. LOL.

Last edited:

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Lol! Who said I didn't like weed? Did you not see my giant paragraph defending it? You know, with actual citation to my claims not anecdotal 'proof'?

And the reason I ask why is because I would like to learn more about how people think, not pass judgments blindly as you did to me.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Lol! Who said I didn't like weed? Did you not see my giant paragraph defending it? You know, with actual citation to my claims not anecdotal 'proof'?

And the reason I ask why is because I would like to learn more about how people think, not pass judgments blindly as you did to me.
Reading, comprehension and memory are not strong suits for hardcore potheads. :wink:

max cock, your a cock lol
max<cock, you're a cock, lol.

Maxcok, you're a cock, lol.
Wow. Three grammatical errors in my username alone. That's gotta be some kind of record. Fixed it fer ya.

Anyhoo, I'm a lot more than a cock, but don't mind being recognized for that too, specially round these parts.

:wink:

Last edited:

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
would you guys stop picking on him.
he is a hot guy with a big cock what more do you want
just enjoy the pics he has and maybe share a story of how you know someone who
is endowed and smokes weed.
last thing we need is people not posting just cause they are afraid to be made fun of
or not wanting a visit from the grammer police,
thats why i was a lurker for a long time.
i for one think he adorable and im kinda sad a tall sexy stud like him is not gay
i would love to have a boyfriend like him ;)

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading, comprehension and memory are not strong suits for hardcore potheads. :wink:

Wow. Three grammatical errors in my username alone. That's gotta be some kind of record. Fixed it fer ya.

Anyhoo, I'm a lot more than a cock, but don't mind being recognized for that too, specially round these parts.

:wink:
dude hop off my dick lol i could care less if my grammer is proper

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
would you guys stop picking on him.
he is a hot guy with a big cock what more do you want
just enjoy the pics he has and maybe share a story of how you know someone who
is endowed and smokes weed.
last thing we need is people not posting just cause they are afraid to be made fun of
or not wanting a visit from the grammar police,
thats why i was a lurker for a long time.
i for one think he adorable and im kinda sad a tall sexy stud like him is not gay
i would love to have a boyfriend like him ;)
Oh grow the fuck up. This is an adult site in case you didn't know.

Diminished cognitive function and irrational thinking (e.g. thinking pot makes your dick grow) are entirely relevant to the topic in case you can't figure that out either.

If you want to talk about his dick, how hot he is, or fantasize about having a straight pothead boyfriend, feel free to do so, or start another thread.

Out of all the available men in the world, you're "sad that he's not gay"? Really? What more do I want? Personally, I would want a lot more, but that's just me. You're free to have your own standards.

Meanwhile, other posters (and I'm hardly alone here) are free to point out the longterm effects of heavy habitual pot smoking, which I've done with humor I might add.

p.s. I have a big cock AND I've been known to toke a little now and then. Happy? :smile:

Last edited: