Its been proven cannibus makes your dick bigger

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See? Being smart will get you laid. Who knew? (And A++ Subgirrl)

Bit of a new concept for some of them, hey?

It might surprise you to realize I only poked fun at the OP's grammar three times, and it was tongue in cheek each time. I wouldn't have introduced the 'grammar' example at all, and I would have left it long ago, except that, as you can see, the OP and several other stoners (others more defensively than him actually) keep doggedly insisting they're not confused, not mentally impaired, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way they write, all the while writing appallingly. Hence the irony.

Indeed. My favourite bit was where the OP claimed he was on the 'smart kids that smoke weed honor roll':

thanx 4 all the post and like drake said (rap/rNb artist)- smart kids that smoke weed honor roll..........

Would love for you to list the smart kids here on the "weed honor roll". LOL.

me myself and i just to name a few lol

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
when i have sex on weed, i have a harder time cumming...but when I do, it feels more intense. I dont think my dick gets any bigger, if anything I have a harder time maintaining a rigid erection, as if my dick gets 'stoned' too lol.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Everyone I have ever met that smoked lots of weed has always been incredibly stupid, glad to see this thread is sticking to that...
Things like this are said by bone heads all the time. Let's hope that someone like this doesn't smoke, b/c DAMN , do you know how stupid propaganda has made them? And lets be honest, propaganda isn't necessarily all to blame. Some people are just.... SIMPLE. This thread was obviously started in fun. Fun as in ha ha ha. But i guess for some people fun translates into ( gee lets be a jack ass and lump everyone into one category b/c im too god damn simple and ignorant and LAZY, to do anything else ). When you're a real grown up, you know that something as simple as marijuana only makes you dumb or dumber, if you're already DUMB. Most people consume a lot worse then marijuana, because it's legal. And these legal Rx's and even ALCOHOL, tear away your body and mind, and over all your health, a lot more thoroughly ( not to mention quicker ) then anyone amount of weed will.
Brain power people... LETS USE IT. Happy New Year ALL!! LOL
Dare I say it . . . irony? :rolleyes:

What a bunch a douche bags. I smoke pot daily (and by daily I mean ALLdaily :D), and have for several years. I'm a successful college student about to graduate. I think for myself, can carry legitimate conversations on most topics, and I don't have a problem making and keeping meaningful relationships with others. I make original art and in my early 20s manage to feed myself doing so.

Enough of the stereotypical bullshit, kids. Whats it like in Germany, Pandora? Bet you eat lots of sour krout, wear wooden shoes, and like throwing jews in ovens. Or is that just a generalization I made about ALL Germans based on YOU being an asshole?
That "jews in ovens" comment is disgusting and reprehensible. It's nothing to joke about. Shame on you.

I thought people who smoke lots of weed were supposed to be mellow. To quote a prior poster, "i for one have only good things to say about people who smoke they are some of the sweetest kindest people in the world". Then why is it that the most defensive, hostile comments I've read in this thread have come from potheads? Dare I say it . . . . irony?

Seriously, some of you cats might need to take a few hits and bliss out.

BTW, wooden shoes are Dutch, not German, and they eat sauerkraut. Sorry, just couldn't help it.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
BTW, wooden shoes are Dutch, not German, and they eat sauerkraut. Sorry, just couldn't help it.

I think you'll find clogs and various forms of wooden shoe have been popular in most of continental Europe for a very long time, how they came to be associated so closely or exclusively with the Netherlands is not clear but they were popular in France, Germany, the UK, Spain, Scandinavia, Russia, "Mitteleuropa" in general and much of Eastern Europe too until very recently. :tongue: Sorry, just couldn't help it.

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Let's stop hijacking the thread please... pot and penis are much more enjoyable to read about. :wink:

I'll add this:

We do actually read threads when we get reports, especially when the reports pertain to responses to quoted passages of others posts.

Can we please stop spamming the mod forum with reports about the same person when it's clear to anyone reading that you're attempting to goad them into replying to your posts only for you to report them for doing so.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My experience is that right when I get high, My erections are as full and hard as they ever get, I last a lot longer, and the climax is more intense.

After an hour or so of smoking, no matter how much or how often I smoke, I become very lethargic and lazy (which is why I only smoke an hour or 2 before I go to sleep at night).

Erect, I'm about 7-7.5 inches hard, but when I'm soft, I'm like 2 inches long. When I'm high, I'm as big hard while I'm flaccid, which is a very cool thing to experience. I've been a "grower" forever, to suddenly know what its like to be a shower is interesting.

And referring to the debate over the problems that weed is claimed to cause, unless I see actual studies, I don't believe it. Regardless, everything in moderation, right?