Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Friends,

This is my last post. I just had a very long walk down memory lane with my little more than 2 years here. It was a nice stroll:smile:. I scanned all of my old PMs, went through all of my visitor messages and remembered the fun that I've had here. I smiled:biggrin1: a lot remembering so many members this morning. I'm almost half speechless because reaching the end of something that has been such an enjoyment for me can put a pause on me sometimes. I've gotta savor that one last bit and make it a nice chunk, ya know?:cool: It's hard not to mention some of my favorites now. Everyone was so different and that was what made my experience here so nice. With some it was simply a casual greeting and others I 'let in'; those I laughed with and those that I shared the dirtiest of words with. Shame on us both:tongue: I can't even count the deepest thoughts of mine that I've spread across some of these threads.

All of that has been spent away now and what remains is my parting. This is not a break. My time here is up and I'm sure that my slot is needed for someone else that could use such a place to vent and share and perhaps grow.

So, to all of my friends, much love, take care of yourselves and each other the best you can and like my title states: it's been real.

Peace

:grouphug:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I'm going to miss you so much. I hope you will pop your head in at least to say hello. I wish you the very best that life has to offer.
Please stay in touch.
Me ke aloha!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a chance to meet you!
I am really sorry about that!
I hope you will come back1

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is very sad news. I'm going to miss you a lot. Thank you for being the great guy you are. Good luck to you and please keep in touch.

Hintetsomaru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't know you, but I can tell you that parting is always sad, even if you've only known someone for a few seconds.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many happy memories my friend. :smile: You will definitely be missed by many.. especially your's truly. Stay in touch.

Aww, no!

I don't really know you too well, but everytime your posts have cropped up, you've seemed like a really nice guy.

Good luck, and hope everythin goes well for ya, man. :D

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure our paths crossed briefly a few times
Sad that they cross now with your parting
Time for your journey to continue
To a place unknown
May the path you take be easy
Those you meet be friends
And your destination meet you
With the gift of happiness

:smile:

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Friends,

This is my last post. I just had a very long walk down memory lane with my little more than 2 years here. It was a nice stroll:smile:. I scanned all of my old PMs, went through all of my visitor messages and remembered the fun that I've had here. I smiled:biggrin1: a lot remembering so many members this morning. I'm almost half speechless because reaching the end of something that has been such an enjoyment for me can put a pause on me sometimes. I've gotta savor that one last bit and make it a nice chunk, ya know?:cool: It's hard not to mention some of my favorites now. Everyone was so different and that was what made my experience here so nice. With some it was simply a casual greeting and others I 'let in'; those I laughed with and those that I shared the dirtiest of words with. Shame on us both:tongue: I can't even count the deepest thoughts of mine that I've spread across some of these threads.

All of that has been spent away now and what remains is my parting. This is not a break. My time here is up and I'm sure that my slot is needed for someone else that could use such a place to vent and share and perhaps grow.

So, to all of my friends, much love, take care of yourselves and each other the best you can and like my title states: it's been real.

Peace

:grouphug:

Dang...:frown1: