Its Been Too Long When You ...

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought this might be a fun thread to share moments like the one below...

Today at work, a new employee needed/wanted my attention. I was completely engrossed in what I was doing when she approached me. This is not a girl on girl story, fellas ... sorry. So she asks me ... can I have your attention/input. When I looked up at her, I could tell she was frazzled and that I couldn't/shouldn't shrug her off. This was known to me instanteously, not sure why. Making a conscious effort to turn away from the project I was dealing with, I grabbed my 16 oz diet coke bottle, turned to have the front of my body facing hers. I wanted to communicate that she had all of my attention. As I looked across the desk, I took the cap off of the diet coke. While unscrewing the cap, I told her ... well of course, what is it that you need. While she started talking, I brought the diet coke to my lips and reached out with my tongue and licked it! Long licks along the rim followed by short ones playing with the circle!!!! I can't even imagine the visible jolt that came to my face once I realized what I was doing.

I know it has been too long, when I molest my diet coke with an audience.

And after today, I think I can fully embrace the title of ~orally fixated~

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I were still in advertising, I'd use that for a coke ad. You should send that in. :wink:

BTW, lucky flippin' Coke bottle.

That is a great idea. I am in marketing/public relations and usually creative with the ideas, this one escaped me though. Prolly because I am so unnerved about my naughty by night image creeping in to my conservative day time image. Would you mind? I think I will send it in.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is a great idea. I am in marketing/public relations and usually creative with the ideas, this one escaped me though. Prolly because I am so unnerved about my naughty by night image creeping in to my conservative day time image. Would you mind? I think I will send it in.

It's your creation. Go for it! Good luck with it.

over13inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has your colleague spoken to you since??!?? She must either (a) be enjoying the memory the show or (b) be scared to ask you for help again!:redface:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Today at work, a new employee needed/wanted my attention. I was completely engrossed in what I was doing when she approached me. This is not a girl on girl story, fellas ... sorry. So she asks me ... can I have your attention/input. When I looked up at her, I could tell she was frazzled and that I couldn't/shouldn't shrug her off. This was known to me instanteously, not sure why. Making a conscious effort to turn away from the project I was dealing with, I grabbed my 16 oz diet coke bottle, turned to have the front of my body facing hers. I wanted to communicate that she had all of my attention. As I looked across the desk, I took the cap off of the diet coke. While unscrewing the cap, I told her ... well of course, what is it that you need. While she started talking, I brought the diet coke to my lips and reached out with my tongue and licked it! Long licks along the rim followed by short ones playing with the circle!!!! I can't even imagine the visible jolt that came to my face once I realized what I was doing.

Geez, I wish I'd read this story before i showered, now I think I need another one. Hot story there, Hon'. and BTW, I'm jealous of that that coke bottle.

Don't ever be ashamed of indulging your thoughts/fantasies, unless you think they'll be harmful there, AIIBN.

Thank you, gentlemen.
You are quite welcome there, Madam.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is so funny...I can just picture that ad running during superbowl!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of all the really good looking women to have an oral fixation that I'm NOT around! :biggrin1:

No worries, kiddo. I'm sure this won't come up around the water cooler. I'd bet that, since the coworker is female, the impact won't be so great. Now, if that had been a MALE coworker, you'd be in a tight spot.

I haven't been in a tight spot in a while. :frown1:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one else has any interesting stories? My hope was that others would join in and share embarassing moments they attribute to being without for so long. Even though I am orally fixated, I know this would not have happened if I had a partner who I was meeting with regularly.

Oh, ~pout~ I just realized maybe I am the only one going without.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one else has any interesting stories? My hope was that others would join in and share embarassing moments they attribute to being without for so long. Even though I am orally fixated, I know this would not have happened if I had a partner who I was meeting with regularly.

OK, Act2, here's one from me . . . .

I'm a scientist (PhD chemist). One day I was making a presentation to my research group, talking about how a series of products were made. One particular product was "double distilled" and, as such, carried a DD in its product name. I would guess the room was about 40% female. When I came to the DD product, without thinking I blurted out "And this is our big breasted product."

After 10 agonizing seconds of quiet, everyone laughed (thank god). I'm was very :redface:.

Yeah, I have a bit of a breast fixation. And had a need at the time . . .

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well, gosh there, Act II Begin Now, why didn't you just say in the 1st place?

Uh, gimme a day or 2 to think hard about some stories.

Found one just now;
I work for a home improvement retail warehouse(Not saying who!) and one day I had to cover the paint dept. Well, this young blonde in a sky blue miniskirt & black heels comes walking over, & blurts out to me, "I need something fill all my holes." I tood there, flabbergasted, jaw dropping halfway to the ground, realizing my shock, she continued, "spackle for holes in my wall." So, I led her back to where there was spackle, gave her some pk on it, then walked with her back up to the main drag. Not realizing there were more people there than at the OTB, I blurted out, "Yes, the big long tube I recommended for you should fill your holes quite adequately!" only to see about a half dozen people snickering & giggling. She blushed for only a second but afterwards wrote down her home # on a paint sample card & then kissed me.
Talk about customer satisfaction, huh?

shaftie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I am in a committed relationship, so I get some pretty regularly, but during one dry spell I had an embarrassing moment on the subway. I was on my way home from work, and I moved towards the train door as we approached my stop. I happened to look over, and there was an attractive, well-dressed blonde woman in her 40s asleep on the seat next to the door. She was wearing a deep V-neck, and I admired her cleavage for what should have been a passing glance. At that moment she slumped a little more forward in her slumber, and the top of her blouse and her bra strap went slack, so that suddenly her entire nipple was in plain view. This was more than your average nipple slip - her breast was still supported by the underwire, so it almost looked like she was serving up her B-sized breast on a platter! I basically froze, lost the ability to think or act, and missed my train stop. The most embarrassing thing about it was that lots of other people in the car could see my unseemly stare!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You know what? If you wore a skimpy bathing suit and did that tongue thingy with a Diet Coke bottle while dropping a few Menthos in, THAT may be a new strip act. :wink: Kind of like Flashdance. :smile: