Its Been Too Long When You ...

khaun

Just Browsing
Media
During the sixth week of basic i had to go to an award ceremony rehearsel. I just happened to be the first one there because my appointment got done early.

the narrator walked in and was...hmmmm really really sexy. She went to open the windows and i just stared at her ass so i planted my eyes firmly towards my feet. When i looked up she was taking a drink from a bottle of water, i stared, unconseiously licked my lips.

Luck would have it that right when i was licking my lips she looked at me. She was in my face (and me at attention, the actual military position, not little eddie). This particular TI happened to be one of those women that gets hotter when they are yelling and i cracked the tinest of smiles, I then procedded to do push ups in sets of 20 for an hour so i wouldnt be distracted by her.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I haven't done anything like these incidents but I was told by a female coworker that I ate my little debbies swiss cake rolls in too sensual a way. I didn't lick them, use the tongue or anything. Another female worker said the same thing. Hmm they must have liked the way I bit the cake. oooo
I did have a woman at a cafeteria make advances across the room at me. I happened to glance her way. She would open her mouth and move the fork in and out like... well you get the idea.