It's beginning to look.....

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a lot like Christmas everywhere you go, Oh how I just love this time of year you just feel all warm inside, and most people are nice to each other, I wish this time of year happened all the time, the holiday times are just so wonderful, Thanksgiving, My Birthday, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Winter Solstice, it just truly is a wonderful time, Does anyone else love this time of year?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to love this time of year...unfortunately I don't anymore. I wish I could again.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
a lot like Christmas everywhere you go, Oh how I just love this time of year you just feel all warm inside, and most people are nice to each other, I wish this time of year happened all the time, the holiday times are just so wonderful, Thanksgiving, My Birthday, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Winter Solstice, it just truly is a wonderful time, Does anyone else love this time of year?

Yes, yes, yes - I love Christmas - I love the twinkliness, the colours, the smells, sounds, all the those foods you just don't have at other times of year, the freedom to overeat and watch tv all day, singing carols and Christmas songs, midnight Mass, not getting out of my pyjamas all St.Stephen's day, everything!

I love it! I could do without the snow, but other than that, I think it's fab! My son and I were driving home from his Cub Scout meeting tonight, and he was just oohing and aahing over everyone's Christmas lights! It's great!

Yeah - they just starting putting up the decorations in town here and hearing the ooohs and aaahs from the backseat as I drive along makes me grin from ear to ear.

It's one of my favorite times of the year, too, wally. I like the music, the schmaltzy movies, the whole lot.

He knows what it's about.

We just had it last year. Do we have it have it again?:worried:

Yes, dammit - and next year and so on. You don't have to enjoy it yourself but please, don't rain on the parade!

It has been looking that way since October for me in Retail. No Rainchecks. Ba fuckin' humbug. Take your silly ass home.

Tut tut - I'm surprised at you - think of Mrs.uncut in nought but a hat with mistletoe on it. There - that made you smile, didn't it! :biggrin1:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It is one of my favorite times of the year, too. It is a time to truly reflect and be appreciative of everything you have - especially family, friends and good health. This is the time where all my family comes together to help with holiday baking, gift wrapping and just sharing and spending time with each other. It is probably one of my favorite weeks throughout the year to spend with family (that is saying something, especially with how my wife and I LOVE to travel!).

Oh, lest I forget, it is a time to gain a couple of pounds too from all the chocolate, baked goods and other food. Just thinking about it caused me to gain .5 pounds right then. I'll gladly share... :)

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well this time of year has not always been the most pleasant times, but now I am really starting to appreciate it, One Christmas a while back I was homeless and have gone hungry on more than one Christmas,Theres this song it goes a little like this Wherever you find Love it feels like Christmas, So I am trying to keep a more positive outlook and allow Christmas back into my life

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The time between Halloween and my birthday (in February) has always been my favorite of the whole year. Christmas for me has always been about family, food and then religion. Presents were always last and I never got many as a child since we were quite poor. Something that I always hope for is snow. It snowed a bit here on Thanksgiving night and a lot more on the day after, which I loved. It really got me into that great holiday spirit. Now I hope it'll snow again for Christmas and New Year's.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And now a little tune from Burl Ives-
and a video as well (without Mr.Ives)- YouTube - Christmas Lights - Holly Jolly Christmas

Holly Jolly Christmas

Have a holly, jolly Christmas,
It's the best time of the year
I don't know if there'll be snow,
But have a cup of cheer.

Have a holly, jolly Christmas,
And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet.

Oh, ho, the mistletoe
Hung where you can see,
Somebody waits for you