It's freezing outside

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where I am it's 14 degrees with a windchill that makes it feel like zero.

The surprising thing is that I checked and in Fort lauderdale it is only 40 degrees.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's night here, and probably going to mid 30's C (95 F for the Americans and Canadians)...can't say I've had any part of my body cold in months.

I Think Canadians use Celsius now. I was talking to a Canadian in Florida and was asking him about the weather. He said that they had changed over many years ago and that he had forgotten the Fahrenheit method.

The only correlation I know is that F 98 is C 37, because that is normal body temperature. When I was little my parents took my temp in C.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's freezing here now, and in a few days we will be warmer than current south Florida Temps.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's 18 degrees F here this morning. The weather showed that in a few days it would be warming up and will get ti the upper 60s F. Makes no sense...

You would think the Queen would keep her chamber warmer than that.:wink:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where I am it's 14 degrees with a windchill that makes it feel like zero.

The surprising thing is that I checked and in Fort lauderdale it is only 40 degrees.
Let me see- 14 in Jersey and 40 in Florida. Yeah it's hard to figure how it might be warmer several hundred miles to your south:rolleyes:.

it's 10 below brrrr here. and in Tampa Florida it is officially Freezing.
Then put on your mittens and longjohns and don't forget your muffler and earflap hat. But most of all, reMEMber whatever you do, do not, oh I must repeat this for your own sake- DO NOT start crying. Your tears will freeze and you'll be stuck outside the Paramus Park Mall until Spring thaw.

You think you have it bad? Look around at the poor folks forced to sleep outside in these conditions. Think of the school crossing guard forced to guide children at the windy intersections today.

Besides, there are less than three months to go until Springtime.

(and for the record, we started out at a sultry 13 degrees-fahrenheit this morning, with winds making it feel below zero- so there!)