It's fun to change at the Y-M-C-A!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by subiedoo, Apr 19, 2006.

1. subiedoo

subiedoo Member

Hey everyone! This is my first post. I go to the local YMCA to work out and always use the steam room and shower after my work out. I'm about 9x6 fully erect and 6x4 flacid. Until yesterday I always changed quickly and wrapped my towel around my waist while walking to the steam room or to the shower. I never quite felt comfortable "hanging it all out there." The other day I read some advice given to another member a few days ago about not covering up in the gym that said something about not putting a clean towel on a dirty body because it didn't make sense. I thought, that guys is right that really doesn't make sense. So yesterday after my workout, instead of changing quickly I completely undressed and took my time at my locker and walked towel over the shoulder from the locker room to the steam from, steam room to the shower, and shower to the locker. It felt so freeing!

When I left the steam room the three older gentleman I was chatting with left behind me and all came to the showers. The most hilarious thing is that I caught each of them staring at my package at least 3 to 4 times. One guy even smiled and stared nearly the whole time. Even when I got back to my locker he was staring. I'm not sure what that was all about.

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping to cure me of my locker room phobia. Your replies are welcome!!!

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Great -- and thx for sharing that with us, subiedoo. The one thing that really striks me about your post, however, is "I'm not sure what that is all about." Are you serious? Your nakedness is a turnon for the 'older gentleman'. It's likely that he has thought about you many times since yesterday and I would be surprised if he hasn't masturbated with thoughts of you in mind. Even if he didn't get an opportunity to see your 9x6, the 6x4 provided him plenty of material for pleasant fantisizing. Don't you agree?

3. subiedoo

subiedoo Member

Could be Roy, i can see that. Just didnt want to assume it was a turn on for anyone.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Naivete certainly looks good on you, subie.

5. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

Well, you still put a clean towel on a sweaty body by putting it on your shoulder. Although that is neither here nor there.

The important part is how you felt about yourself, and I would agree it is very freeing to feel unashamed of ones own body. Good for you :biggrin1:

As for the older gentlemen, chances are they individually had a variety of motivations for following and staring at you, like:

1) Being Homosexual or Bisexual
    2) Envious/jealous
    3) It makes them feel better about themselves to be in the presence of somebody that is young and good looking.
    4) It reminds them of what it was like when they were young and good looking.

Overall, I am glad you liked the experience because there is no reason why a man should feel ashamed of his naked body in the presence of other men. The Ancient Greeks believed that such shame and discomfort was irrational and uncivilized.

6. B_hugetripod

B_hugetripod New Member

Subiedoo,

I have had a similar experience. Over the years I have gone from being self conscious of my soft size (6-7 soft) to being OK with letting it hang out. I don't often use the sauna or steamroom at my gym but when I do, I don't take a towell with me. Yes, I do get stares and have seen stuff but I don't let it bother me or make me selfconscious.

7. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let me see if i get this right: In order to feel better about ourselves we "older gentlemen" need be in the presence of somebody young and "good looking". Being so reminds us of what it WAS like when we WERE young and GOOD LOOKING??

Well WTF?? Why not just take us "older" guys out and shoot us.

What a laugh! :jester:

8. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

No, older guys don't need to do anything with younger people to feel better about themselves. My point was simply that the reason these particular older guys were following and staring was not necessarily because they were gay.

9. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah everyday is a fun day at my YMCA! I feel like I should be charging sometimes like a peep show...LOL! All in good fun though! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

10. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just let me know where and how much. I'll be there.

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Your torrid dick, hot bod, and attractive face are not your only superb qualities, Jose!

12. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi Subiedoo - welcome to the group. Your YMCA sounds like fun!

I knew I should've claimed copyright on my avi! D'oh!

13. kurios

kurios Member

Good for you dropping the towel!

I think if more tight assed guys just went about their business in the locker room and spent less time and effort covering up everyone would feel more relaxed.
    People look at impressive things so if your have a good body, or for that matter are flopping 6 you will get looked at. Doesnt necessarily mean someone wants to hump your bones they just think you look good.

14. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    At 23, please tell me the older gentleman you speak of are not like ...40:wink:

15. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
    I went to the Y this morning to swim - did 2500 yards and then hit the showers. That hot water is great. And the view. About 6 guys showered while I was there. We all enjoyed watching each other - and my uncut shaved cock with a stud through the foreskin got alot of comments and questions.:wink:

16. chris28

chris28 Member

Draft saved Draft deleted