It's going to hurt--Girth Brooks, Jovonnie, and other guys besides Castro

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten this from another forum, where the guys were talking about who they would like to see on It's Gonna Hurt website, besides Castro (who's the star of it).

They wanted more options.

What came up where Girth Brooks. Folks love him cause he's a man's man and thickness of his dick and cum shoots are cool.

and Jovonnie, who's a younger version of Castro, he's college kid, a little bit taller and has a big dick but with 10 pounds of extra muscle he'd go from cute to dreamy. Below is clip from his first solo:

jovonnie - Gay sex video - Tube8.com

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seriously:

all that 'it's gonna hurt' and all those other silly websites are what give gay men so many stupid stereotypes and assumptions.... i see them as a detriment to homosexual culture and a means by which to confuse a lot of people.... i've had more than just a few friends of mine tell me that before they met me, they didn't know it was even possible to be gay and not have anal sex, and that is a result of websites like 'it's gonna hurt' permeating mass media and making it seem as though other ways of life don't exist.... i can only imagine the poor souls out there who are in the closet that stay there because they don't relate to the crap that gay mass media is putting out there for the world to consume.... like: since when did gay men suddenly become these raunchy sex pigs who experience little to no passion in their lovemaking? if it weren't for the internet and my extreme curiosity i would probably still be in the closet today....

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like that. But who'd you pick besides Castro.

Here's Girth Brooks blog site:
http://girthfan.tumblr.com/

seriously:

all that 'it's gonna hurt' and all those other silly websites are what give gay men so many stupid stereotypes and assumptions.... i see them as a detriment to homosexual culture and a means by which to confuse a lot of people.... i've had more than just a few friends of mine tell me that before they met me, they didn't know it was even possible to be gay and not have anal sex, and that is a result of websites like 'it's gonna hurt' permeating mass media and making it seem as though other ways of life don't exist.... i can only imagine the poor souls out there who are in the closet that stay there because they don't relate to the crap that gay mass media is putting out there for the world to consume.... like: since when did gay men suddenly become these raunchy sex pigs who experience little to no passion in their lovemaking? if it weren't for the internet and my extreme curiosity i would probably still be in the closet today....

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I like that. But who'd you pick besides Castro.

Here's Girth Brooks blog site:
GirthFan's Awesome Girth Brooks Blog!

"Girth Brooks is the superflysexy str8 stud who's making his mark all over the internet."

What a hoot! You scroll down and it is all dudes, not a woman in site. Str8 my ass! Also over on Manavenue.com sucking and fucking the boys.

NO, WAIT, don't, STOP. Here is the FULL Girth Brooks and Conner Habib vid
http://girthfan.tumblr.com/post/696442901/for-jptomblin-yes-you-do-need-to-see-girth-in

Last edited:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth would be a good choice. Dick is hella thick!

"Girth Brooks is the superflysexy str8 stud who's making his mark all over the internet."

What a hoot! You scroll down and it is all dudes, not a woman in site. Str8 my ass! Also over on Manavenue.com sucking and fucking the boys.

NO, WAIT, don't, STOP. Here is the FULL Girth Brooks and Conner Habib vid
GirthFan's Awesome Girth Brooks Blog!

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dont know why they continue to use castro.. he has a big dick but half (in fact the whole time) he is soft and pretending to fuck with a soft dick... of course "its (not) going to hurt".

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Macho and everyone else, email them and request to see Girth, Jovonnie and who ever else that could be on the site.

Ace Rockwood would be cool too. How about Leo?

dont know why they continue to use castro.. he has a big dick but half (in fact the whole time) he is soft and pretending to fuck with a soft dick... of course "its (not) going to hurt".

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay