It's Gonna Hurt

D_Wormslay Wonderwand

Experimental Member
Media
So, I was drunk and horny one night and decided to buy a 1-month subscription to itsgonnahurt.com! I paid for a 2-day subscription to begin with but the sneaky bastards won't let you watch any of the videos unless you pay for at least one month! :mad:

Anyway, I've watched nearly all of them now and the thing that really comes across is that Castro really isn't into it and doesn't want to be there! He can't even answer when the (annoying) cameraman speaks to him, or if he does, it's just 'wow man, cool ... really?!'.

He's obviously gay-for-pay but still, it's a turn off watching him try and stuff his soft cock into a guys ass only to wiggle it around! The whole thing is just ... weird! The way he goes off camera to jerk off before the cumshot and the lack of any horniness throughout the whole thing!

His cock is great to look at but I was really disappointed with the fucking - anyone agree with me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahuan_CH

Preakness

Sexy Member
Media
I havent seen much of Castro, but I've read complaints from people that saw him on Monsters Of Cock which said that he was lame and obviously wasnt into the girls.
Now that I read people saying he is obviously gay for pay, I guess he is just an all around boring performer.
(or stoned like ikerny said) :dunno:

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is stoned or whether he is gay for pay, or whether he is boring…
We might be looking at this too superficially.
I think the answer is:
He is just a bisexual bottom, who is pigeonholed into being an aggressive, commanding top because of his epically gifted megasize, but just wants to be taken and plowed himself.
But everybody who sees/lusts after him/meets him, wants from him the one thing he isn’t all that interested in giving…a dom-top experience.
Just a theory. I have no proof.
He’s an unsatisfied bottom that gets shafted into the role of unenthusiastic top.