It's Gonna Hurt

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by D_Wormslay Wonderwand, Apr 11, 2010.

1. D_Wormslay Wonderwand

So, I was drunk and horny one night and decided to buy a 1-month subscription to itsgonnahurt.com! I paid for a 2-day subscription to begin with but the sneaky bastards won't let you watch any of the videos unless you pay for at least one month! :mad:

Anyway, I've watched nearly all of them now and the thing that really comes across is that Castro really isn't into it and doesn't want to be there! He can't even answer when the (annoying) cameraman speaks to him, or if he does, it's just 'wow man, cool ... really?!'.

He's obviously gay-for-pay but still, it's a turn off watching him try and stuff his soft cock into a guys ass only to wiggle it around! The whole thing is just ... weird! The way he goes off camera to jerk off before the cumshot and the lack of any horniness throughout the whole thing!

His cock is great to look at but I was really disappointed with the fucking - anyone agree with me?

#1 D_Wormslay Wonderwand, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  2. D_Henry_Deutschendorf

D_Henry_Deutschendorf Account Disabled

seen a few of his episodes, and yes I agree...too bad he is gay4pay because if he could get fullon hard and stay that way in my ass...I'd ride him all day!

3. ikerny

ikerny Member

I think he is gay and just stoned out of his mind.

4. Preakness

Preakness Member

I havent seen much of Castro, but I've read complaints from people that saw him on Monsters Of Cock which said that he was lame and obviously wasnt into the girls.
    Now that I read people saying he is obviously gay for pay, I guess he is just an all around boring performer.
    (or stoned like ikerny said) :dunno:

Draft saved Draft deleted