It's Happened Again!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peoples,

I really care about this girl! Which is ludicrous because I've only met her once and spent one night and most of today with her but...damn. I don't THINK I've ever felt this way before, although it could be convenient amnesia.

She is so perfect, and actually similar to me, or at least understands me and we can have a laugh and get on like a house on fire. We've made plans to see each other for the next few weeks.

My only problem is she gets A LOT of (male, probably female too!) attention, beautiful as she is. It doesn't really bother me at the moment, since she doesn't respond to it or at least didn't while I was there. But in the future I think it could...I shouldn't even be thinking about the future but...tis mad.

She says she really likes me too, and I think she does cos she was all sad when I had to go today...she dropped me off home and said 'oh...here we are'. Anyway, I don't want to take my clothes off because they smell like her! lol.

What do I do...I'm usually rational and careful but, I want this woman!

She's 24 soon, I'm 21 a month later.

Advice? I mean do I keep thinking about this girl or should I try and wean myself off her or calm down before/if something happens?

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Etc etc...:eek:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Peoples,

I really care about this girl! Which is ludicrous because I've only met her once and spent one night and most of today with her but...damn. I don't THINK I've ever felt this way before, although it could be convenient amnesia.

She is so perfect, and actually similar to me, or at least understands me and we can have a laugh and get on like a house on fire. We've made plans to see each other for the next few weeks.

My only problem is she gets A LOT of (male, probably female too!) attention, beautiful as she is. It doesn't really bother me at the moment, since she doesn't respond to it or at least didn't while I was there. But in the future I think it could...I shouldn't even be thinking about the future but...tis mad.

She says she really likes me too, and I think she does cos she was all sad when I had to go today...she dropped me off home and said 'oh...here we are'. Anyway, I don't want to take my clothes off because they smell like her! lol.

What do I do...I'm usually rational and careful but, I want this woman!

She's 24 soon, I'm 21 a month later.

Advice? I mean do I keep thinking about this girl or should I try and wean myself off her or calm down before/if something happens?

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Etc etc...:eek:

As for the male attention, yes every guy wants to fuck my gf. But she only wants to fuck me. So it's all good:cool:.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Buddy..

From one jealous guy to another, YOU just gotta breathe. I could tell you were smitten from the MANY posts you made referencing her today.
If she gets attention and she chooses you, that has to make you pretty special to her.

I suggest you just take a step back and assess the situation. Play it cool. If you fall too fast, it could scare her away.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks...I'm trying lol. Maybe its just because she's in bed and I'm not talking to her now. This is crazy :rolleyes:

I'll probably be back to normal tomorrow. This is really strange now though, I know I need to be calmer and cooler but I can't help it lol.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like you're falling for her. :eek:

I'll tell you what I wish someone had told me at your age: It's OK to enjoy the feelings you're experiencing, but you don't have to do anything about them right now. You can revel in the moment while keeping your wits about you.

She's only 24? You made her sound like Mrs. Robinson before. I don't think she can really be classified as an "older woman". If she were 5 years older, then maybe...

Edit: As far as the attention from other males is concerned, be proud of her beauty and the fact she wants to be with you, not them. You only need to worry if she doesn't handle the attention well. You'll know what that is if/when you see it.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like you're falling for her. :eek:

I'll tell you what I wish someone had told me at your age: It's OK to enjoy the feelings you're experiencing, but you don't have to do anything about them right now. You can revel in the moment while keeping your wits about you.

She's only 24? You made her sound like Mrs. Robinson before. I don't think she can really be classified as an "older woman". If she were 5 years older, then maybe...

Edit: As far as the attention from other males is concerned, be proud of her beauty and the fact she wants to be with you, not them. You only need to worry if she doesn't handle the attention well. You'll know what that is if/when you see it.

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched, Wonderboy; play it cool.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You got it bad ... and that ain't bad, Wonderboy. (Apologies to Ella.):biggrin1:
Hey, man, celebrate these moments, and stay cool and collected (don't overplay your hand ... let things develop slowly ... they'll probably go further that way, and you'll probably get more respect from her).
You're a passionate guy at his hormonal peak.
This is life doing what life does.
I envy you a bit, though time and chance, and the conveyor belt, happeneth to us all.
But you're just at the passionate, swift-running, narrow-stream beginnings of things.
Enjoy, man. Enjoy.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The green-eyed monster has destroyed many a relationship. My father was always jealous anytime another man paid attention to my mother. My mother, OTOH, had the attitude, "If you think you can do better, then go for it!" I got her attitude, I guess. My wife is the opposite, if she thinks another woman is paying too much attention to me, she will react very negatively.

I'm not going to say, "well you're young", because these things tend not to change much, you're going to have to deal with it if you're going to be in any kind of LTR, friend.

Just remember don't be controlling, don't exhibit any kind of ownership behaviors. The cooler you are (I didn't say uninterested, I said cool), the more she will like you.

And, yeah, I remember when my wife and I were first together, I didn't want to change my clothes, heck I didn't want to bathe, I just wanted to be in a cloud of her scent...the good news is, 31 years later, she still smells good to me...

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe cool.

I keep the jealousy to myself, there are no negative reactions or anything lol. I do wish she was just mine. She said she has lots of male friends who are head over heels in love with her (but she only wants me). Hmm. They're older guys, 24+.

But yeah, I'll see how things go :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww! How cute! Isn't it nice when someone makes you feel all squishy inside? Just think about that, and the possibility that she feels the same way. It's okay to feel crazy. Just don't act crazy. Continue to proceed at the same pace you would if you were less infatuated. But, continue to be as infatuated as you are. Why not? It's fun! Don't worry about anyone else. no one else exists.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it is wonderful you are feeling this way, especially after all you've felt and been through before. Enjoy the hell out of falling in love!! Revel in it!! Feel happy and giddy and crazy! The feelings of falling in love, and actually getting those feelings back from someone, are the very best feelings life has to offer. Eventually, whatever happens between you, the feelings will change as the relationship matures. You don't have to buy her a ring, or commit to each other, or anything--just enjoy what you have going on NOW--tomorrow will take care of itself. As far as jealousy, here is my perspective: If someone really wants to stay with you, and be with you, they will. If they don't, they don't. While changing your behavior may alter that basic principle a bit, NONE of us has any control over who we love, or are loved by, who we are wanted, or who we want. We only control our OWN behavior, which influences others, but we can't change other people, or what they truly want. SO, given that, since you CAN'T control her, and SHOULDN'T control her, control can't be an issue. As far as other people, THEY can desire her as you do, but only SHE gets to choose who she is with. She chooses you!! Will that choice change in the future? Who the hell knows--you don't, and she doesn't. All any of us have is RIGHT NOW, and RIGHT NOW, you have a wonderful, beautiful exciting moment with her, and your feelings. Bottom line, don't fuck up the increadible feelings and moments you ARE having with worries about what MIGHT happen. Live in the NOW!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes Wonderboy...just appreciate the wonderful feeling of being in love..the feeling of it is marvelous...and the object of our passion is so great..let it free dont try to capture let it reciprocate naturaly...

Hmmm..I love being in love..I dont eat, sleep much when I have this fever!!!:tongue:

And about your writting? Are you getting inspired by it???:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny you should ask, I wrote a poem about our/a first time last night :smile:

:tongue: Cool and I use writting (music, dance, moviment etc) to channel those avalanche feelings when I'm falling in love..I have to put in paper my expressions and etc...is too much of explosion to keep inside and because is in early stages I can not give or know how to express with just talking words to the object of my desire and love..

Than knowing that you writte...it would inspire you to writte about it too, of course.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was actually inspired by a song (title). I thought the idea of a chery moon, girl's cherry etc was cool. My cherry poem is happier than the cherry song though, that says:

If nobody kills me or thrills me soon,
I'll die in your arms under the cherry moon

:cool:

Kisses :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was actually inspired by a song (title). I thought the idea of a chery moon, girl's cherry etc was cool. My cherry poem is happier than the cherry song though, that says:

If nobody kills me or thrills me soon,
I'll die in your arms under the cherry moon

:cool:

Kisses :smile:

Yes..is such wonderfull feelings of being sooo alive and 'dying' of sooo much love inside... is very cool!!!

Some people think is a teenager puppy love situation that they get over when 'grow' up..no way! More you grow up and fall in love it becomes more potent because you are an adult and is something that do not happens often, for sure...

I love this being adult and feeling teenager all over again...because of falling in love...OMG!!! you never know when it will catch you again...

soooo cool...dont be afraid but dont forget we get blind for a while...he/she is so perfect in our eyes....:tongue: they are imperfect humans sure..but very much loved by us...great wonderful thing that she is reciprocrating!!! Oh yes is not unrequited is flowing...enjoy!:wink:

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
Enjoy it! She may be the one true love or she may be one of many "true" loves to come...and if she picks someone else tomorrow, have no regrets...just remember how you feel today and don't close your heart, your mind, or your spirit to the possibility of falling just as much in love again next week. Life is too short to do otherwise.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some people think is a teenager puppy love situation that they get over when 'grow' up..no way! More you grow up and fall in love it becomes more potent because you are an adult and is something that do not happens often, for sure...
Gisella, I think you've hit on something most people either don't want to admit or run away from as they age. I didn't think I could fall in love again after the first time. What a wonderful surprise when I discovered how wrong I was.
I love this being adult and feeling teenager all over again...because of falling in love...OMG!!! you never know when it will catch you again...
I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel sorry for those who become bitter from their past relationships, although I understand to some extent why it happens. Falling in love is a risky business.
theirsoooo cool...dont be afraid but dont forget we get blind for a while...he/she is so perfect in our eyes....:tongue: they are imperfect humans sure..but very much loved by us...great wonderful thing that she is reciprocrating!!! Oh yes is not unrequited is flowing...enjoy!:wink:
Gisella, english may be your second language but sometimes you express certain ideasmore succinctly and lyrically than native english speakers. :smile: