Its happening again people!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:dance:

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet!" Yeh!

I was never a person scared to reckon and express feelings of my heart and walk with it around freely...I embrace it in full and let be because to me is the only way to really live it in full to allow it to flow as it pleases.

The object of my desires becomes my "Musa" and in this world of today I do feel as a woman of old when people understood the expressions of romanticism as normal...well I do think at that time men were the one expressing to the one you had stole their hearts...and the volumes of expressions those kind of feelings brought us through the ages are fenomenal many became very known and majority not..but is the same sentiment going on and on...

Some may say it is not rational but who cares? I don't care about regulations of practical people and crazy mess up status quo - I like go against it . No one will silence my expressions!

Falling in love is a beautiful road that comes to us unexpected... it may be short or long or whatever, is unique as each one of us travelers of it is.

When in this state inside that I reckon I belong in a stage as those who know me well having telling me since a small child. The stage would allow my full expressions of my expressive nature be a 'show' , as creativity explodes while I'm feeling strong romantic passion takes over me.

Even when my musa man becomes fascinated with me in this state he may become 'scared' depending on his personality and experiences too...but trully I dont care with it as long my expressions can flow until it dry up the craziness and relationship goes to a new level..if so.

If you can understand what I'm talking about great - if not..I'm sorry for you but hey, I understand...:wink:

But if you become a poet when in love please raise your hand...:cool:

Now a cowboy song to entertain..as I go ...:

"To all the boys I've loved before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the boys I've loved before
To all the boys I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know
To all the boys I've loved before
The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away ....Oh yes...":hug: :heart:

If I desapered for a while you know where I am people...Tchau!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congratulations, G! :smile:

Come back with another cowboy song soon.:wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Falling in love can be wonderful, yes, but I won't become a poet from it ;-) I take pride in myself that I can keep up a cool thinking even in the thickest romantic passions around me.

So I suppose you fell for someone? Come on, let us know who your musa is. Does he know he's a lucky guy yet? Could he be a member on here?:biggrin1:

Nice going, babe! :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you dear people!

As long the vibes lasts I will enjoy it...I love to be in this state inside out...:cool:

Everything seems so colorful vibrant exciting...mmmm...I am enjoying this high dose cool feelings cocktail inside very much.

Yep.. brains kind of in short circuit going on.. it may normalize at any moment...:rolleyes: :tongue:

Plus the global warming is messing up things around..feels like spring.:biggrin1:

kisses