Its Hard For Me To Hold On Her Vigorous Attack On My Cock Head

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wind, Jul 25, 2006.

1. wind

wind New Member

My circumcision was done when i was 24y/o, i got a high and tight cut. My girl is very careful when she handle it she say my condition is all right for her as i'm able to give her a good sex life she enjoy it very much. i can feel it.

when she give me hand job she would slide it carefully without using force and i'm feel very comfortable with her moves i enjoy it.

But recently she change she forgotten all her promises she would use force to move her hand while jacking me, as guy you know it hurts ( regardless of using extra lube ) especially i'm cut and i stop her from con't stroking tremendously many time. She has been stroking slowly taking care of my cock since we started having sex, i actually didn't blame her for that as i know i've been controlled her move for 2 years. i felt sorry for her sometimes.

Not only trouble with hand job, when come to blow job she would suck my cock head very hard as if she had no meal for days, guys i can't hold it for long ! and many time i nearly shoot it inside her mouth as i push her away.

And when it come using both (hand & mouth) i actually suffering. she would force her hand down very hard and follow by a strong suction on my cock head give me a tougue washing on the top, bottom, left,right and not only these she also suck underneath my cock using small suction attacking my G point !!!!

I don't know who taught her this trick :confused: *** she would hold my cock freely by her mouth and start blowing air on my cock head!!!! and also suck air thru her mouth. when blow i feel warm, when suck i feel cool (feel like inside a vacuum hose). OH MY BUDDHA !! how can i hold it in this way

Community members can you tell me what should i do to survive under her strong attack. I'm strongly in love with her and i feel bad if i tell her not to do this bcos her moves is too strong its hurting me i can't stand it .also afraid of letting her feel that i'm weak.

MEMBERS I NEED YOUR PRECIOUS HELP AND MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE THANK YOU MEMBERS

2. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

if you keep letting her do it then after time you will get used to the pain.

3. wind

wind New Member

I'm afriad of getting my cock destroy under her powerful stroking hand !!:smile: its very painful you know ?????
    do you have this problem too and how do you manage to overcome the over sensitive problem ?

Draft saved Draft deleted