It's how you use it!!!

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been very confused by the often stated, "It's how you use it!!!"

Are there really that many variables in using it?

There is not much room to manuever in the vagina. The only things I can come up is variation in speed and depth of penetration.

Please Help!!! I'm so confused.

ostensor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't forget different angles, short and long strokes, sweeping the walls of the vagina...there are countless variations!

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say that it also involves all of the above as well as how well you use it in concert with the rest of your body. The cock alone can't do it all by itself.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been very confused by the often stated, "It's how you use it!!!" Are there really that many variables in using it?

There is not much room to manuever in the vagina. The only things I can come up is variation in speed and depth of penetration.

Please Help!!! I'm so confused.

Aww, that's sweet you're a virgin.
Trust me, there's a lot more to it than speed and depth of penetration. :wink: There's also that lovely hip swivel thing some guys do.

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me, there's a lot more to it than speed and depth of penetration. :wink:

I am not a virgin. I've only used variations in speed and depth of penetration, the girls have been impressed. This makes me think there really isn't any "skill" involved.

The first girl I was with knew I was a virgin going in and she was convinced that I lied about it after her first orgasm (about 8 minutes or so in).

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just stick it all in and rotate your hips clockwise / counter clockwise, thrust straight in and out at the same interval. then speed it up, and rotate again. BINGO

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say that it also involves all of the above as well as how well you use it in concert with the rest of your body. The cock alone can't do it all by itself.
I agree. And how you use it in response to your partner's reactions.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a virgin. I've only used variations in speed and depth of penetration, the girls have been impressed. This makes me think there really isn't any "skill" involved.

The first girl I was with knew I was a virgin going in and she was convinced that I lied about it after her first orgasm (about 8 minutes or so in).

If all you do is vary depth and speed, I'm inclined to believe they were faking orgasms just to get you to stop. There is major skill involved in sex, the fact you believe there is none, makes me think you lack skill.

I can't speak for most women and I have never timed myself; but I have never climaxed in 8 minutes or less.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Trust me, there's a lot more to it than speed and depth of penetration. :wink: There's also that lovely hip swivel thing some guys do.

I use the hip swivel all the time, it's a great move! :biggrin1:

Also, if you are long enough to be able to hold your penis at the base and still have about 4-5 inches inside her... then you can swivel your penis in clockwise or counterclockwise motions and that will also drive the ladies crazy.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The only things I can come up is variation in speed and depth of penetration.

You say ONLY?:eek: You would not believe how much difference them two things alone can make

Take me for example. I like to be fucked deep and slowly, pounding away on me for 20 minutes will get you nowhere. But, a few really slow deep, deep strokes from behind and im falling to my knees. You kind a lady who likes girth and she wont care about depth, she'll just want it hard and fast.

Speed and depth make a HUGE difference. And then factor in positions, hitting the g-spot, slit stimulation and grinding etc, etc, etc The combinations for getting it right are endless

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moving in circles, lifting her up so its a different angle, positions, etc.

Maybe it is how you use it. But I think being big and knowing how to use it doesn't hurt any.

PS there is also rubbing the clit with your cock.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It is also a matter of time (you should not cum after 5 minutes!).

And I do agree with the swiveling stuff: my wife loves it. However I can't swivel when I am all the way in, she finds like bursting.

I use my whole body during sex: kisses everywhere, caresses, skin contact. And lots of foreplay.

Atmosphere makes the difference too.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone was saying that it takes more than 8 mins for a girl to cum. Thats BS. Maybe that person cant do it. But my current gf can cum in about 4 or even less. If she is horny and cant wait any longer, especially doing doggy style, she doesnt last too long. Normally we start off with her on top. Takes her longer to cum on top. Then after she has cum a couple times, we do doggy cuz its great for me too.
I laugh at her after cuming doggy style lol She is literally wrecked. Her arms are shakin and she can barely hold herslf up. She dont find it too funny that im laughing at her. But there is also a sense of pride that I did that to her lol.
But anyway, yeah under 8 mins is def possible.