It's Just The Right Size?

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
btw, you're a good looking lad and you have a big cock, so i dont think there is much to worry about, my well hung friend! for the love of fuck, your user name is younghungmachine, so i have a feeling you already think your bigger than the average, so i'm pretty sure you're okay, buddy!

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
and also 24 hours is nothing. wait a day or two and if you haven't heard from her. then call her, text her, or email, or send smoke signals, whatever

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Different strokes for different fokes, everyone has a size they prefer sounds like you got lucky with this girl, its a perfect fit.

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
Well its been 2 days, and I already called her with no answer, Id just pop over and show up to see if she's okay. I cant do that because we both live in dorms and its locked down if not checked in.

I sound crazy, but its been a long time since I seen anyone at all, kinda left myself open there.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well its been 2 days, and I already called her with no answer, Id just pop over and show up to see if she's okay. I cant do that because we both live in dorms and its locked down if not checked in.

I sound crazy, but its been a long time since I seen anyone at all, kinda left myself open there.

Two points to make:

1. Women don't have the same reaction to dicks as guys do. Many of us males feel if a girl really likes our dick then she likes us as well.

2. She may not know how she feels about you. Give her some time.

BrownboyNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its hard to say I guess different girls like different sizes. but heres what I think The fact that she felt obligated to say somthing makes me think that she felt the situation called for a silence breaker it depends if you just started talking then I wouldn't take that as a good sign but dude your super hot and your cock fine your above average from I can see, text her a few times let her know your the gift that keeps on giving

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
She doesnt have texting, called her last night and said we agreerd tjhat we'd hang out today, last night I was typing a 17 page essay. Ran into her inbetween classes, but I was already late, she wanted me to sit next to her and I could not. Called her after classes and have not heard from her, I know I sound pretty insane...

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard to see how you could've taken her comments as anything but a really nice compliment and a sign of sexual interest as well!:cool:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She doesnt have texting, called her last night and said we agreerd tjhat we'd hang out today, last night I was typing a 17 page essay. Ran into her inbetween classes, but I was already late, she wanted me to sit next to her and I could not. Called her after classes and have not heard from her, I know I sound pretty insane...

Hey, YHM, you're not sounding like much of a "machine". You're sounding more like a guy who's very interested in this girl. Maybe you're infatuated with her. My hope is that you two get together and at least talk to sort things out, because it does sound as if you really dig her. All the best.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pardon me YoungHung, You seem to be about emotional things, so apologizes for my curiosity but with a title like "it's just the right size" I am curios what this right size is?!

I know girls are different so it varies what they might like, but none the less I'd like a little guideline. I searched your posts but cant find any info on how big you are