It's me Catalina a trans from south america

hungtgirl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well friends I want to introduce myself, My name is Catalina 26 years old and an obssesed with big cocks since........mmm I was 12, that's when I had my first sex experience, I am what you call trans I was born a man but feel and live as a woman, hard to explain but I don't like labels and I don't like to call myself man nor woman because I am not biologically, but emotionally and in terms of what I look like I am, I haven't gone under sex change operations so I have the best of worlds as some people say.
well the idea is to make new friends share pics and experiences and maybe more who knows everything with respect and honesty
I hope to hear from you
i have pics and videos in my profile I hope you like them
catalina

curious4u2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Catalina, welcome to the group. I checked out your photos...... They are great. I have been a member over a year. Everyone on this forum is very nice.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is not one pic with her/his cock and face in the same pic.

Welcome to LPSG

Was I the only one to see the irony of the content/sequence of postings?!

- - - -

All joking aside, Welcome Catalina. You are beautiful and it's a very good thing to have and enjoy a female side!

xx

nicer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi feel the girth-- I just wanted to tell you that you have a neat looking dick. The measuring tape shows that yours is less than 6" around. I don't know how long it is. Mine is about like yours ; however, mine is an even 6.0" around at the base and right out to just behind the head. The head on mine is an even full 2" across and 7.0" around. Women have loved the thickness of my.

Thanks for sharing. Nicer

hungtgirl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks to all of you, for your nice words and making me feel wellcome, I will be adding videos and pics I am not a gold memeber so if anyone would like to share pics and videos with me I woud be very happy, and it's amaziing waht technology can do , a digital camera can record sexy stuff and share them with friends all over the world.
kisses
Catalina I hope you enjoy this next video where i show for a while my FACE, so for those who tried to implied I don't know what ... here it is
enjoy

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG Catalina.People with no photo galleries have no right to criticise those who do.Most members don't want to include their face in nude photos.If anyone starts annoying you put them on ignore.
You have good photos,enjoy the site! :cool: