It's my best bud who's got the large penis

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey everyone:

I've joined my group because it's my best friend who's got this large penis, especially because he ain't that tall (5'6"). The this, when you first see it, it fat and way big (8").

I think this place will help me understand his big ole piece a little better -- since, truth be told, I totally envy his piece. Uncut, fat, and way cool if you ask me (mine is like 5.5"). The first time I realized what he had was when we went swimming. He tried to pull me under the water by swiming up behind me and putting his arms around my neck and he pressed what I thought was his knee into my back!!!
HAHA

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He tried to pull me under the water by swiming up behind me and putting his arms around my neck and he pressed what I thought was his knee into my back!!!

Tell us more!!!

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He tried to pull me under the water by swiming up behind me and putting his arms around my neck and he pressed what I thought was his knee into my back!!!

Tell us more!!!

Matt you are a tart ...LOL .. Yeah but I second the tell us more .. from tart no 2

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I don't think I can talk to him about it. He's let me play with it, but he "pretends" he is asleep.

Once he was at my house and we had been studying. Since he is my best friend he felt comfortable enough to take a nap while we were on the bed. Then he got under the covers and decided to strip. I was told I was forbidden to look under the covers!!! YEAH RIGHT!

About the day at the pool. That was it, but once you feel something like that ... the size of it kind of burns into you ...

Do you all know what I mean?!

Thanks, again. And maybe you all can tell me what you think about this.

Coolbill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I had a similar situation when I was a kid but I was the bigger guy. We went to the pool and were just messing around like normal guys do. We get in the showers and he's just checking me out with a big grin on his face. Later I spent the night over his house in the same bed (we were kids) and I semi-wake up to him grabbing and rubbing my cock. I kept acting like I was asleep and fell out of the bed then fell asleep on the floor. Didn't say anything about it but looking back at this he definitely dug me. Back then I didn't know jack about this stuff. We continued to be great friends though. Until his dad got transferred overseas.

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I had a similar situation when I was a kid but I was the bigger guy. We went to the pool and were just messing around like normal guys do. We get in the showers and he's just checking me out with a big grin on his face. Later I spent the night over his house in the same bed (we were kids) and I semi-wake up to him grabbing and rubbing my cock. I kept acting like I was asleep and fell out of the bed then fell asleep on the floor. Didn't say anything about it but looking back at this he definitely dug me. Back then I didn't know jack about this stuff. We continued to be great friends though. Until his dad got transferred overseas.

That's the kind of thing that stays with you ... did you ever jerk off to what happened?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone:

I've joined my group because it's my best friend who's got this large penis, especially because he ain't that tall (5'6"). The this, when you first see it, it fat and way big (8").

I think this place will help me understand his big ole piece a little better -- since, truth be told, I totally envy his piece. Uncut, fat, and way cool if you ask me (mine is like 5.5"). The first time I realized what he had was when we went swimming. He tried to pull me under the water by swiming up behind me and putting his arms around my neck and he pressed what I thought was his knee into my back!!!
HAHA

And YOU are here WHY ???? To support him ???