Its my birthday!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well happy belated birthday cody6482! You can do a fat man birthday dance with me if you like.
crescendo69 only to young by law.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:fest30:Happy Birthday, BirdinMo!:fest30:
:dance: :flowers1: :dance: :flowers1: :dance: :flowers1: :dance: :flowers1:​

Dear God, only 20! I wish I had some sage advice for you about being 20, but I don't. :redface:
Oh I know! :biggrin1: Don't do what I did. I spent the summer of my 20th year intoxicated. :rolleyes:
If I wasn't dancing on the bar at the Palladium in NYC with friends then I was boogeying under the spinning people at the Limelight. How I managed to pull a 3.2 GPA that summer is a miracle of which only God knows the truth, cause I have no recollection of studying.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:fest30:Happy Birthday, BirdinMo!:fest30:

:dance: :flowers1: :dance: :flowers1: :dance: :flowers1: :dance: :flowers1:​

Dear God, only 20! I wish I had some sage advice for you about being 20, but I don't. :redface:
Oh I know! :biggrin1: Don't do what I did. I spent the summer of my 20th year intoxicated. :rolleyes:
If I wasn't dancing on the bar at the Palladium in NYC with friends then I was boogeying under the spinning people at the Limelight. How I managed to pull a 3.2 GPA that summer is a miracle of which only God knows the truth, cause I have no recollection of studying.
I never go out, I'm like a lame 70 year old guy in a 20 year olds body. I did go nuts and get my Tragus pierced with a friend for my birthday, crazy me!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. BIRD!!!!

*glomping hug on the bday boy*

i hope you get everything you wish for, sweetness.

we shall cheesy 80s dance *soundtrack*
in celebration of your grand entrance on to this wonderful blue world

then we'll move on to the spanking and birthday candle wax play :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never go out, I'm like a lame 70 year old guy in a 20 year olds body. I did go nuts and get my Tragus pierced with a friend for my birthday, crazy me!
I had to google Tragus piercing. :redface: I was afraid it was something below the waist. :tongue: Well if that makes you happy so be it! :biggrin1: Party on BirdinMo! :smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:fest30: Happy Birthday:fest30:
:present: BirdinMo
!! :present: :clap:
:party2: :fest06: :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
:fest06:
:party: Now you're almost legal in Masss.! :party:
:beerchug: Come have a drink with us next year!:kidding:

:laola::laola:
C.B.:saevil: & Mr. Ed in Mass.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh ML you know just what I like! Candle wax play and hugs! Thanks hun.njqt, I was planning on getting a PA but pussed out last minute. LOL.Cigarbabe, I might just take you up on that drink offer next year, even if you were J/K. To everyone I say thank you! Have a piece of carrot cake *hands out carrot cake* Who wants ginger ale?