It's my turn!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Um.....erm....uh.

Loss time injuries have climbed over 1000% since that poster went up, gentlemen. What do you propose we do about it.

Gentlemen? Gentlemen? STOP LOOKING AT THAT POSTER!!!!

awellhungboi: :D

My turn!?

Um, think I'll pass, thanks . . .

aj2181: :D   :D   :D

Gee I think I can recall some girls in High School just like that.

gigantikok: Huh? ???

*WHOOSH* (over the head)

I can't believe I don't get this. I'll have to look at it somemore.

hugeUKmeat: dont worry, i dont get it either..... maybe its my brit sense of humour... :D

longtimelurker: I get it completely, so it's not the British humour at fault.

What the ad means to say is 'now it is your turn to have sex with this girl'. The way that it is phrased has two meanings - it can also mean that it is now your turn to blow the entire team.

V funny - well spotted.

sammygirly: She sucked off the whole football team....now it's YOUR turn..............

.....to suck off the whole football team. :D

SpeedoGuy: Pass. (no, not the offensive play, I mean I won't take my turn with the team).

SG

H8Monga: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1067787938;start=0#9 date=11/02/03 at 16:14:52]She sucked off the whole football team....now it's YOUR turn..............

.....to suck off the whole football team.  :D
[/quote]

Geez Sammy, I nearly had to call 911 because I thought I was dying from a laugh attack!

Actually, after seeing that girl and knowing what she "did," I smell a buffet of STDs! I pass :-X

prepstudinsc: I don't get that ad either.....all I see is some whore masquerading as a cheerleader in order to get laid by some mindless football player. I think Hapi has it right....talk about a buffet of STD's from a whole team! lol

aussiechick63: LOL took me a couple of minutes to get it..
We're a bit slow downunder.
It's quite funny.

H8Monga: I just wanna take her home to mama! We'll get married and have kids and I'll wonder why my son is half Chinese...