It's National Trust Women Week

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MoveOn.org Political Action: Democracy in Action

People around the country are joining together to show our strength and advocate for women's health and reproductive justice. Join the march now and add your name to our message for Congress and other elected officials.

By 'march' they mean signing a petition online, but there are links to local events you can attend.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so whens the march for mens health and reproductive justice?
i demand equality.

It's happening, slowly but surely. (see last 4 paragraphs of the story. photos here.) Decision-making over one's own body is fundamental, but you're right that the focus has been inconsistent in recent history.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why the hell is it that when someone posts something about women, women's rights, women's health issues, that some asshole comes in and makes an ignorant fucking comment about "But where's the Men's Justice?" It's ignorant, assinine, and antagonistic.

I could go on a huge rant about equality, women's issues, men's issues, and how they intertwine, but I won't.

/willful, persistant ignorance pisses me the fuck off!

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why the hell is it that when someone posts something about women, women's rights, women's health issues, that some asshole comes in and makes an ignorant fucking comment about "But where's the Men's Justice?" It's ignorant, assinine, and antagonistic.

I could go on a huge rant about equality, women's issues, men's issues, and how they intertwine, but I won't.

/willful, persistant ignorance pisses me the fuck off!

man you lead an extremely stressful life from the looks of it

every day - you are RAGING at someone.. and ive been on the receiving end several times the past week alone.

seek some help - you seem like a very unhappy person

lighten up , youre only hurting yourself