It's not all about YOU

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley.She is my friend sandis.Her name is Lolla.And she is a boxer.Weird lil dog,she likes junk food and I swear to god she loves watching oprah.Im not kidding. She hears oprahs theme song and runs into sandis family room and flops on the couch and watches.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley.She is my friend sandis.Her name is Lolla.And she is a boxer.Weird lil dog,she likes junk food and I swear to god she loves watching oprah.Im not kidding. She hears oprahs theme song and runs into sandis family room and flops on the couch and watches.

good taste as well i see, few dogs appreciate the appeal of the big O. i think it's all about Oprah, and if it isn't, she'll buy it and make it all about her.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

OH she is precious! I love to see people with their dogs. You should see DaveyR's baby, Sasha!