It's Not All Cake And Pie...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man is stood outside a shop and sees a sign that reads 'Pies 50p, wanks* £1'. He walks into the shop and says to the girl behind the counter, "You the girl that gives the wanks for a pound?".
"Yes."

"Well wash your fuckin hands then, I want a pie!"

:biggrin1:

*Wank = handjob/jacking someone off.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Translation for the confused:

A dude is stood outside a pie house and sees a sign that reads:

Pies --- 50 cents
Hand jobs --- 1 dollar

He mooches into the pie house and says to the dudette behind the counter:
"Like, are you the girl who gives hand jobs for one dollar?"
"Yes."

"Well wash your fuckin' hands already, because sister, ah wants me a pie!"

:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
:confused:

What'm I missing about this joke?

Well, a male walks into a bakery and wants pie but doesn't want the girl who jerks the guys off to make him a pie without washing her hands first.

Get it....? He's afraid she has CUM on her hands. :biggrin1::rolleyes::biggrin1::rolleyes: Get it now? He doesn't want to eat another man's sperm!!!:biggrin1::tongue::rolleyes::biggrin1:

(I'm only teasing, dude)

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, a homophobic male walks into a bakery and wants pie but doesn't want the girl who jerks the guys off to make him a pie without washing her hands first.

Get it....? He's afraid she has CUM on her hands. :biggrin1::rolleyes::biggrin1::rolleyes: Get it now? He doesn't want to eat another man's sperm!!!:biggrin1::tongue::rolleyes::biggrin1:

(I'm only teasing, dude)

Surely it would be better to pay her NOT to wash her hands :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, a homophobic male...

I always ask the guy at my local bakery to get the sperm off his hands before he serves me. Do I automatically get to be homophobic as well, because if so, someone really shoulda told me it was a two-for-one offer.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Surely it would be better to pay her NOT to wash her hands :biggrin1:

Why am I paying for a wank session anyways? Wouldn't it be easier to just take a few minutes and give myself a little wanky panky?:biggrin1:

I always ask the guy at my local bakery to get the sperm off his hands before he serves me. Do I automatically get to be homophobic as well, because if so, someone really shoulda told me it was a two-for-one offer.
Let's chalk that up to another LOVELY Jeff Black error. I was going one way, rubbed most of it out and then forgot to erase the last bit.:frown1: