It's not "that" big

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Bryan_Lyte2, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

O.k. I'm tired of hearing "whoa, you're huge", "it's not that big it's way begger than that", and "...no, you're way bigger than average". Even worse I hear a new line that had me wondering what's harder to take or is it how skilled a person is.

My friend said that I was to big for him to take yet he's thicker than I am and Me not being a bottom am able to make it work. When I try however he always clims he can't take it deep, and that I should only go halfway. Is it me? is it that I'm better at concentrating, and relaxing, or is he right in that a longer one is harder to take than a thicker one.

To me I've never had anyother just him so I can't tell if a longer thinner one is more difficult, but I can take his all the way, and he can't even take half. WHat do you make of this?

Ladies, your opinion is greatly appreciated, A pics of his versus mine is in my gallery for an Idea of what I'm saying.
    :cool:

2. Meniscus

Gold Member

Every guy I've ever had sex with have commented on how big I am, which always surprises me because statistically my length is pretty average. In terms of girth I'm a bit bigger than average, but there are many, many bigger cocks out there. From what I've seen so far, I'm probably one of the smallest guys on this site. Frankly, I'm getting sick of hearing "oh my god, you're so big" every time I have sex with a guy. Maybe they think they're giving me a compliment or are just trying to flatter me, but it's so far from reality it's just annoying.

Having said that, I have been bigger than every guy I've been with, except for one guy who was about the same size. I'd say on average these guys have thin dicks about 5 inches long. I've never been with a guy with a genuinely large penis.

I don't have much experience topping other guys, because the guys I've been with always say I'm too big. On the rare occasions that I have topped a guy, I haven't always gotten positive feedback...they seem to think it hurts. And these guys claim to be bottoms!

I've never wanted to bottom for another guy, for reasons that I won't go into, but on my own I have experimented with dildos and other objects. I've never been able to take anything very deep, but I can take fairly thick objects. Sure, it took some practice, but it didn't take long to learn how to relax so that I could do it, so I don't understand why so-called bottoms are having a hard time taking me.

Someday I hope to meet a truly eager bottom, except knowing my luck if I ever do, he'll think I'm too small.

Draft saved Draft deleted