Its not the size its the motion in the ocean

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by datdude, May 29, 2007.

1. datdude

datdude New Member

It's not the size. It's the motion in the ocean.

I have had so many guys tell me this all my life; once they find out my size, in the lockeroom or from a girl I had sex with. You got to know what your doing and that kind of shit. It is true you need to know what your doing ,but I do!!!!

Or the first 3inches of a womans vagina is all the primary nerves. Ok I understand that, but I can provide longer strokes. I also have no problem running all over their g-spot or anywhere else they may want me to hit.

Having a little more than average does not hurt and sometimes can make things easier.

I know you dont need a big dick. Shit you only need fingers and a good tounge to rock womens world's.

A big dick to go along with it, is just a bonus.

2. dolfette

Gold Member

i like feeling full.

it's really that simple.

no matter how skilled you are, 5" won't make me feel full.

men are allowed to say that they prefer tight pussies.

women are made to feel guilty if they say they prefer big dicks.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Is there a question here?

I had heard that old adage also. It's a lie. I NEED a big cock to make me cum. Fingers may get me wet; but I have never gotten off by fingering alone. Oral will usually get me off, but it's not the same as when I am being fucked by a man with a nice big cock. Yes, he needs to know what he's doing; but even a skilled average cock will not have the same effect and intensity of orgasm for me.

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, Miss Cleo. I'll keep that in mind.

5. lgej

lgej New Member

While I am one of those who is of average size and, consequently, not built to make a woman like you happy, women such as you, who like endowed men, should NEVER apologize for your preferences. They're YOUR preferences...just like men who like large women, small women, big breasts, small breasts, blondes, brunettes, redheads, etc. Revel in what you like and go for it - free of guilt and remorse. Everyone isn't meant for everyone, eh?

6. burns1de

Gold Member

You gotta love double standards, huh? Who would you say tries to make you feel guilty, the men or other women?

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where the hell is Studhunter when you need her?

Battlecruiser, please.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

both

it's a society thing

wanting more = lose cunt = slut

sod that though! my cunt is greedy.

fisting = heaven

9. Wolfhawke

Wolfhawke New Member

Honestly, as a bottom I'm going to put my 2 cents in on this one...it's a combination of size and motion...I've gotten off with an average guy who can hit the button right, but at the same time there's something said for being filled and long stroked by a big dick, especially if said top man knows what he's doing. It's all a matter of skill and quite frankly it's much more satisfying to milk a big cock than an average guy...

10. lostmymind

lostmymind New Member

I think it depends on which ocean. The Indian ocean just lays there most of the time, the Arctic is frozen most of the year, the Pacific is the biggest and goes the deepest, the Atlantic goes clockwise.

11. burns1de

Gold Member

Oh, god... I never realized the stigma that women like you have had to live with regarding your sexual preferences. Do you find that it's generalized? Do you not talk to your girlfriends about that for that particular reason?

Damn, that's hot. :)

12. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

This little homily may be spectacularly wrong; much like comparing the dime-operated rocking horse outside the Five & Ten to anything at Disneyworld. Sure, they're both mechanical rides, and they work fine, but that's where the similarity ends. Or maybe it's more like comparing Bumper Cars to a real demolition derby. The difference isn't just quantitative; at some point it becomes qualitative as well - or as Lenin reputedly said, quantity has a quality all its own. I know some people are fascinated by a really big penis, sometimes to the point of obsession. Whether that's good or bad is a different question. What's not at question is whether or not it's so.

The smart kids are familiar with a similar problem. Others will insist - or, rather, fantasize - that someone who invariably scores 99th percentile on every mental and aptitude test must be a lightweight on "practical" matters. They basically invoke "absent minded professor" syndrome. AMP syndrome isn't a complete myth, of course, but it's not due to an implied mental shortcoming. It's because, as Steinbeck pointed out in his rewrite of Thomas Mallory, you really can't expect a paragon like Galahad to be much interested in talking about the weather.

As for the smart kids who also have cinderblock-breaking dicks - well, one can see why they might sometimes get a bit testy when dealing with more average types. Sometimes.

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'd rather have a cruiser making the motion than a dingy. Size does make a difference it's as simple as that, anyone who'd say a small cock can make you feel quite as full as a big one if the guy knew how to use it well is simply talking bullshit.
    I like to feel full, a pencil dick won't do it.

14. burns1de

Gold Member

I know what you mean - I'm getting a little tired of hearing that damn rethoric all the time. It seems that people assume that since we have big dicks, then we CERTAINLY don't need to know how to use it! Or they just assume that we DON'T know how to use it. It's nonsense, it's insulting and it's pure BS - being well hung FORCED me to be careful and open to how my parners' bodies were reacting which, in turn, made me an even better lover.

15. dolfette

Gold Member

i talk to them about it.

i enjoy the way they try hard not to react, when it's so obvious they find it shocking & nasty.

i've lost count of the nuber of times i've overheard men talking about some "slag", joking that you wouldn't touch the sides.
    you only think that because you're not paranoid about your size and your ability to satisfy :wink:

16. burns1de

Gold Member

I'll bet you anything they secretly envy your honestly and your sexual openness.

Yeah, morons are a dime a dozen nowadays...

You might be right. I never really thought about it, honestly...

17. dolfette

Gold Member

but not my celibacy.

or my battery bill.

18. viking1

Gold Member

Very well put. Excellent answer!

I have always believed size DOES matter, and I still believe it does...even though that puts me at a handicap. No use denying the truth.

19. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Too much motion in the ocean produces seasickness.....unless, that is, you are riding an ocean liner and not a dingy. ;-)~

20. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

PERFECT. mmmmmmmm seriously.
    It is true. any big dude can ram it into you. If he knows what he is doing, it is just so delicious. Good sex is a skill.

Draft saved Draft deleted