It's Official

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Wow! Good luck and be safe. :cool:

Is that the minimum these days? Didn't it used to be 3 years back in the 1980's.

A three year term was an option as was a 15/24 month term. They want to get you any way they can these days.

Thanks BTW :) I've been wanting to do this for a looong time but have just recently been able to get away from things long enough to finally get sign-ups, fitness testing, and physicals out of the way.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that demands a handshake and a hug from me too. Good luck, and if you have trouble and doubts during the first weeks and months, remember that that will be stuff for all the stories that will make your grandchildren's eyes go wide.

Now go and kick some Navy ass.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck to you. May I suggest...in San Diego:

Cafe on Park. Bust morning plave...all food is great and reasonable in this fun little eating place

Extraordinary Desserts. This is amazing dessert. Not cheap but some of the best in the United States. They have two San Diego locations. I prefer the one in Little Italy

And like the others said...dude, you are fucking sexy and hung...beautiful!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm leaving for Basic Training on Aug. 11th. I'll be going to the San Diego Naval Base. I'm excited. What's to do in San Diego?

Cool dude, former US Navy here and went to school at the same base. Had a great time in the service, hope you do as well! Good Luck!

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
For you? Boot camp. And if you get sick of that, more boot camp.

Well, I was told after basic training (which is about 3 mos) that we are free to go peruse the city. I wouldn't really have a problem if they didn't let us leave the base.

Cool dude, former US Navy here and went to school at the same base. Had a great time in the service, hope you do as well! Good Luck!

Awesome! Thanks.