it's only a teaspoon or two guys

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by geeka, Mar 18, 2007.

1. geeka

geeka Member

I am fascinated by those men's fantasy sites that mention "cumming gallons,soaking their clothes, etc. IT'S ONLY A TEASPOON OR TWO SPARKY...and it's not like most like to clean things up afterwards. LMAO ya'all are trippin!

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

Ejaculate volume is probably a bigger variable than penis size :)

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

No, they're slippin!

On the massive puddles of their own semen that is...

I sometimes cum only a teaspoon or two, but if I abstain for a few days and/or you get me all riled up, I can cum at least a tablespoon (3 teaspoons). And I'm sure some guys best me in that.

But that aside, your source of hyperbolic ejaculation is fictional. It is FANTASY. Decide which is hotter:

"Until finally, Jack exploded down Jill's throat, unleashing a torrent of gallon after gallon of salty-sweet cum..."

OR

"Until finally, Jack ejaculated down Jill's throat, his pubococcygeus muscle contracting and squirting a teaspoon or two of sodium-and-glucose-rich semen...".

Transmito en Homosexualo:

"Until finally, Jack exploded down James' throat, unleashing a torrent of gallon after gallon of salty-sweet cum..."

OR

"Until finally, Jack ejaculated down James' throat, his pubococcygeus muscle contracting and squirting a teaspoon or two of sodium-and-glucose-rich semen...".

:tongue:

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Damnedest thing, I never really took the time or effort to measure my come in one of my teaspoons.

Dig it, Ejaculate, is all dependant on dietary habits, abstinention,penile size, and prostate health in general.

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

My Bubbe definintely cums more than 2 teaspoons and he definitely soaks my chest.

In fact, all my Ex's have been huge cummers as well. Last Ex shot 5-6 chains that went 4-5 feet each. He could lay in bed and hit the picture above his headboard. He could kneel between my legs and cover me from my face to my balls.

Hotter than hell.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Lexy had an ex with a fireman's hose phallus! Damn, I wonder how he'd explain that.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Actually, his cock was 5.5 inches and average girth. Hot cock with a hotter load. And he knew how to use it, which is more important than it being 10".

PLZBLEVIT.

8. fortiesfun

Gold Member

My favorite thing about this incredibly sensible post is that you thoughtfully translated your example into homo. For us bi guys, it was a double treat. :cool:

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Well, actually, respected and wise Lex, the uh, "fireman's hose" was meant to signify as to just how much he'd ejaculated, but thnx for telling me how big he was anyways.
    Still, tho, I am jealous of how much he shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted