It's Over

Pappy

Media
Well it's official, jace and I are no more. I caught him cheating and so they say, "Kicked him to the curb!" It's lonely, but I will survive. My Fed-Ex guy is cute and real friendly so who knows................

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pappy said:
Well it's official, jace and I are no more. I caught him cheating and so they say, "Kicked him to the curb!" It's lonely, but I will survive. My Fed-Ex guy is cute and real friendly so who knows................

I'm sorry, Pappy. You seem like a decent guy, and you don;t deserve it. But I know you are strong, and I bet lots of guys are waiting for the chance to be with you!:smile: Hang in there, and great luck!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Tch, tch, if jace just did his homework he wouldn't want to cheat.

Sorry for your troubles, Pappy. Looks like a good time for the rest of us to buy stock in They Fit. :p

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry to hear it, Pappy. Sometimes it's tough to find someone who has both a healthy sexual appetite and a desire to remain monogamous.

On the bright side, perhaps it's better you know now before things get even further down the road.

Here's hoping that this opens up a world of happy possibilities and new love for you! Hang in there, man.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, Pappy,
I am very sorry to hear that. I know that you have had quite a time of it the last years. I truly wish you all the best.
Reading your wit and wisdom (ok, mainly your wisdom) have pulled me through some tough times this last year. If you ever want to pm me go right ahead.
A big hug,
Panthera

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sorry to hear that Pappy. What a shameful way to end a relationship! I feel terrible for you. I hope that you can put all of this behind you soon. I wish you happy times ahead.

Believe me, there's a lot of support here. Don't hesitate to seek our help if you need it.

Hugs

Titan1968

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry that you have to go through this.
I have a feeling that there was more to it than "cheating".
Regardless, you're doing what's right for you. Good luck finding someone who agrees with your demand for monogomy.

For myself?
I don't subscribe to the word "cheating" in a relationship. I feel that it is only natural for men to seek multiple sexual partners. Anonymous sex is meaningless. It doesn't change the wonderful qualities that make me love my partner.....................

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Truly sorry to hear that, Pappy. I hope new and better opportunities are around the corner for you.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Webster said:
For myself?
I don't subscribe to the word "cheating" in a relationship. I feel that it is only natural for men to seek multiple sexual partners. Anonymous sex is meaningless. It doesn't change the wonderful qualities that make me love my partner.....................
Maybe that is what works for you. Those of us who have open relationships, though, can still have a cheating partner. I would humbly submit that it has more to do with the lying aspect, or the sneaking aspect, than with the sex aspect. Pappy, even though you and I have not had much conversation on here, please know that you have friends and supporters here.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
sorry to hear about that; but, you know where to come if you're feeling lonely ... lpsg.

no matter, i hear sex is boring during this time of year, anyway.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My condolences, Pappy. The healing process is never fast and easy, but it does come about. I hope you have a good circle friends to give you support. At least you know we're there for you and sympathise with you.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy said:
Pappy,

I'm very sorry to hear of your plight. I offer you my sympathy and condolences. I am sure that you will find someone in the near future, as I have found you to be intelligent, charming and polite during my time here.

Good luck,
Chase

Pappy

Media
Webster said:
I'm sorry that you have to go through this.
I have a feeling that there was more to it than "cheating".
Regardless, you're doing what's right for you. Good luck finding someone who agrees with your demand for monogomy.

For myself?

thank guys for all your good word and support. It'll take some time but I'll get over him.

Webster, would you like to explain the underlined portion of your post?? What makes you think there was more to it than cheating?? What would you call it when you catch them in the act?? I don't know about you but that to me is cheating.

I don't demand anything. I expect monogomy as I don't like using condoms anymore than I have to and there's the matter of STD's.

Again thanks for all the positive input, I will survive this!!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Pappy said:
Again thanks for all the positive input, I will survive this!!
[FONT=&quot]
it's great to see you have a level-head while in the heart of your dilemma. one of the better parts of all of this is you'll be able to help someone else in the same predicament - if the time should come for that. if you ask me, you've already won half the battle.

then again, no one every asks me .... for obvious reasons. [/FONT]