Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When you have to wack off while fucking because she can do party tricks like this. Don't ask how i found it, but i have no idea how he even gets off in her otherwise.

XTube Videos_ Try adding the - sign at the end of the link and refresh.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can click on the link, and if it fails, just place a single underscore character at the end of the link in the address bar and launch it again. It seems that the embedded link above is missing the last character.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i guess some people are just blessed....although I'm not sure i'd like to be blessed in quite the same way....the heartbreaking thing about it for me was that she didn't appear to having such a great time.

do you think having a really big and open vagina gets really hung guys going? y'know, room to breathe'n'all....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just for jollies hubby and i tried that whole fisting thing, anything past three fingers had me writhing in pain grunting like i was in labor. It was awful, i guess some women are just built for that kind of activity, i, on the other hand was not! All the jlube in the world wasnt going to help either. I thought it probably wasnt healthy if it was hurting that bad, hubby was like, yeah we better put that in the book of things we've tried and wont bother trying anymore....

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tripod, it should still be there, click on the link and add an underscore to it _

Underscore, minus sign... sheesh!!!

And people wonder why I pump? Because I might run into Mrs. Capableofgivingbirthanytimeshewants, that's why!!! That shit is frightening... that woman has NO use for a penis... absolutely NONE...now I am sad...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OOPS we cannot play this video it has been deleted from xtube.com

I just tried it and it linked but seems to be gone now
guess the world may never know now.. lol

You might need to add an underscore at the end of the address bar.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Judging by the comments above of those who've seen it, I'm actually glad that link was broken when I clicked on it not knowing what to expect...