It's probably a little late for this...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by noface60, Aug 16, 2006.

1. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    Yeah yeah. I know. I should have introduced myself 66 posts back. But I'm the kind of person who'd jump into the pool before the lifeguard (or my parent) explains to me the rules. But anyway, here i am. I do have a face by the way. And I am not 60 years old by the way. That screen name is just a clever spin on one of my more commonly used screen names (I am a man of many faces, LoL). Well, hi. I am here at LPSG initially because I was horny and was in search for arrousing material. But now I can feel the sense of community and society here. And it has made this forum an essential part of my life. I love it here. Oh yeah, I am probably 95% straight and 5% gay; but there was no option for that. I think that prolonged contact with this site has done that to me. Not saying it's a bad thing though. I think I had a problem, I'd have to like search on search engines for pics of "huge cocks" and other things of that sort. And I kept having to do it more and more often. I knew most of the pics were fake, but I didn't even care. But it got old after a while, especially when I stopped being able to find "new" material. I felt like I needed to have my weekly fix or something. But I think now being able to regularly & sanely discuss large penises, including my own, has helped me to transform my endless cycle of junkie like behavior into a more healthy fascination of large penis.

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Tsk, I should have introduced myself 5422 posts back. Although I might get round to my "new members introductions" post soon. :wink:

Personally, I am disappointed on both counts. :mad: :biggrin1:

And now there is no escape. :saevil:
    In fact, that's precisely how I wound up here too.

Yay, things are far more enjoyable in healthy doses rather than as part of an addiction, which can make you feel like you're simply trapped into recurring behavior as opposed to finding pleasure.

So ... welcome, and keep on enjoying your time at the Lust Palace of Salacious Gherkins. :rolleyes:

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome again

4. KingLeo

KingLeo New Member

I just hope that on the day that we meet you are in the 5%!:wink:

This is a great site! People here are honest and friendly...so far. I have only been a member for about a week, but I come back at least twice a day.

5. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Seems like you are already an old friend, having seen you around often, but since you are "introducing" yourself, then "Welcome!"

6. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    with sucj warm and friendly welcomes/rewelcomes around here, it's difficult to feel unwelcome. Lol to yall with the 5% jokes. You never know... *tease*

Draft saved Draft deleted