It's really none of your business

SimpleSexyComplex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The girlfriend and I took a break for about 2 weeks. This past weekend was the first time we were together again.

When we were in bed about to get it on I learned she didn't think we were on a break, but rather were actually broken up and thought we were just meeting up to be friends.

When I asked her why she's telling me this now she said I should know she hung out with a old friend of hers. She didn't think it was a date, but if she knew how I felt about her and that we'd be getting back together she wouldn't have seen him.

When I asked her what she meant by this she made a clear she didnt have sex with him. I was relieved, but something about the way she said it had me wondering so I said okay, but why do you bring it up?

"Well, we did mess around a little bit."

Hold on! What's that supposed to mean? You just said you didn't have sex.

"Well it's really none of your business."

It is if you haven't had an STD test, I need to know if I'm at risk. If you guys didn't do anything that's fine, but the way you're making it sound I'm thinking you guys did. Out with it.

"That makes sense."
:insert some back and forth I don't really remember the exact details of:
"Are you sure you want to know?"

Yes, I have a need to know here.

"I thought we were just hanging out but I had a couple of drinks and it started to get hot and heavy."

And?

"I... may have went down on him, but it was nothing serious."

Well now I need to know details, did he finish? What happened?

:her getting flustered: "I... I... I think he did."

That doesn't answer my question. At all.

"He came on my tits a little bit."

That's all? I'm trying to trust you here but I need full disclosure.

"Well he said hadn't had sex in a while so it was a lot. It kind of went all over the place."

Just spit it out. You look sexy as fuck. :rubbing her pussy:

"Oh...mmmmm...kay. He came on my tits and got some on my face and, I didn't mean to, I wasnt expecting him to finish that fast, but he was pulling my hair and head down and I gagged and swallowed some. I almost threw up. But he did come on my tits when I pulled away!"

:me rock hard: This is why I'm asking. How do you know he didn't give you something?

"He said he hasn't had sex in about 6 months!"

Me: :/facepalm: When we get back you're getting an STD test. In the meantime you need to make it up to me... you're lucky I brought condoms.

"Wait, why do you have condoms?!"

It's really none of your business. ;)