It's so freaking hard to cum with a huge dick!

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vibrating cock ring

Have him wear something like that... first the bullet is at least a 1/2" thick making of the grind distance, and 2nd it vibrates. This is not the one me and my wife use, could not find it.. just find one that works for you and your guy (some are much better than others).

Happy riding.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've come to realize that it's a lot harder for me to come with HUGE dicks.:frown1: The other day I was on top and tried to get into position but his pelvic bone was not hitting my clitoris because he was just too big or something.

With smaller guys (say 7" and below) I can come within 1-2 mins.

Any BETTER positions for bigger guys who I can't take all the way in? I think I'm leaving 0.5" out when I'm on top.

I was fucking a woman for a while a few years ago who came, like you, every few minutes. I asked her if she had always like this and she said "no, only you and one other guy have ever done it for me", she then went on to say "he was small like you" which would have been a bit of a slap for my ego if I hadn't been able to make her come more times than I could count each time we fucked.

It turned out she'd only ever fucked 5 guys but 3 of them had been huge but not been able to give her multiple orgasms. She thought it might possibly be because "small" guys like me seemed to be harder.

jessehunk

Just Browsing
Media
i'm 7inch. my gf has to ride me hard and stroke my dick as hard to get an intense cum...
stroking my dick in between her breasts is hot. dont forget lubricant!