It's that time again...chattin' time, that is!

7x6andchg: Gentlemen and Ladies -

It's that time again!

As some of you may know, the next LPSG Yahoo CHAT-O-RAMA is scheduled for next Friday the 10th.

I wanted to post something so that people could start planning to be there, or be, as they say, the proverbial square.

So, you say, 7x6&C, what do I need to be able to HEAR and SPEAK TO the other members of LPSG?

Simple.  You will need the following:

1.  A Yahoo ID
2.  Yahoo Instant Messenger (I think...Sammy?)
3.  (to speak) a microphone or headphones (they work backwards too!)
4.  (to hear) speaker OR headphones
5.  a computer (sadly - a Windows computer - Macs don't do it)

The chat will start on 10/10 at 6 pm EDT.
This is (here we go with the time zones again):
3 pm PDT (LA, PDX, SEA)
4 pm MDT (ABQ, DEN)
5 pm CDT (CHI, DET, HOU)
6 pm EDT (NYC, BOS, MIA)
7 pm Atlantic Time
7:30 pm in Newfoundland ( I sound like the CBC)

In the UK, if memory serves, this will be 11 pm for you.
In Western Europe - 12 midnight

AND for our Aussie friends - set your alarm clocks now because it's between 8 am and 12 pm Saturday morning.  Perhaps you all can tell us how Saturday is looking so far when we talk.

More details to come as to how to get in and such..just wanted to get the word out.  Hope a lot of people can make it.

Oh - and most important - and here comes the flood - add me to your Yahoo IM buddy list so that you can follow me into the room on the big night.  My Yahoo ID is in my profile.

I forgot to mention
You can participate just by typing, too. ;D

Here are some threads reviewing the last time we did this:
http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=meetgreet;action=display;num=1062842327

http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=meetgreet;action=display;num=1063402335

By the way I have activated a new Yahoo ID for this chat..keeping the old one of course, but this one might be easier for members here to remember: sevensixchange.

See you then!
7x6&C

jackinman: Hey suppose I'm in the Samoa Islands that night, what time will it be then? :D :D
Just wondering.

awellhungboi: :D  Good one, jackinman!  I may be at Camp Bernardo O'Higgins in Antarctica that day--what time will that be?

________

Seriously, though, the chat will be fun, everybody!  I'll be opening for Paul, if he's a little late from his work commute. (But don't let that stop you.)

prepstudinsc: I'm planning to be there, if not right at time, shortly thereafter. The first one was a blast, so I know this one will be, too. We need lots of participation from the group members. Drop on by for at least a few minutes to say hello, or bonjour, or hola, or whatever greeting you use in your native language. See you all next Friday! (or Saturday for the Aussies!)

sammygirly: I don't know if you actually NEED YIM to get into chat Paul, but it sure wouldn't hurt if you have any troubles getting there.

Geez he's as bad as I am for changing Yahoo names....going to add....

See (hear) you all Friday!

rikter8: *Sings like Ru Paul*

"I'll be there with bells on....."

H8Monga: I may not be there this time :( I'm not off Friday or at all that weekend. And I'll be at work at that time. :( Think of me! Have fun :)

RKT1001: Unfortuanate timing again for me, I am on-call in-house Friday night. Have fun everyone.

RKT

feared: damnit. i work friday and i'm busy all weekend. stupid social life getting in the way of my virtual one.

7x6andchg: :D

Well I'm sure we'll have another one - at this rate it's looking like every month or two if we have the motivation.

Monstro - I suppose it depends on what part of Antartica that's in....I'd imagine most of the time zones meet there... ;)

jackinman: I'm still sticking with the Samoa Islands. I'll be in the Island of Tonga. :D

aussiechick63: I think I can
I think I can
I think I can
I hope I can
I hope I can
I hope I can

MAKE IT
Saturday Morning about 8 am.. I'll be here.

da_blissmachine: too bad I will be on my way traveling home:(

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the UK, if memory serves, this will be 11 pm for you.
In Western Europe - 12 midnight

I cannot make it :(. That means 01.00 am, Saturday, in Roumania. Pheee...

SweetDiane: ..umm... ::) remember me ? ... Sweet Diane... gone for a while, but back now !!!

I'll try to make it.
(I've been searching for a scholarship. Tough job !)

mindseye: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=meetgreet;num=1065225807;start=0#10 date=10/07/03 at 19:20:44]
Monstro - I suppose it depends on what part of Antartica that's in....I'd imagine most of the time zones meet there... ;)[/quote]

Interestingly, they don't. :)

largeandproud: hello - I am new to the site, been checking for a while but now joined and glad

11.5 x 7 hard

awellhungboi: Welcome, Largeandproud! Good to have you aboard. :)