Not open for further replies.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK folks line up and sign your name on the dotted line. \
WE WANT CB UNbanned!
I think I can speak for alot of us on this unjust banning. Childish rule? A fly in the ointment for the owner? Maybe. Either way I think we all know she's been crucified and it's been more than three days now....so roll the stone away and let her back in.

Sign yr name below...........

HellsKitchenManNyc

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like the poll best-no offense to Hells. I just think it just gives the choices without requiring an explanation

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Compared to some of the outright racists and forum FLOODERS in the politics section.......she was an absolute joy. She also knew how to pick and choose a RIGHTEOUS battle. I love it when people call out a pest for what they are. And i also despise suck-ups. Bring back the C.B.{and the Bigtitsbabe too:biggrin1:}

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Thanks guys for the kindness,she appreciates it very much.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
REPOST from another thread....

If what I have managed to understand is correct (IE posting of a VERBOTTEN link to a site, which dares to pick an argument with LPSG), dam right CB should be let back in.

I come from an emulation scene in the UK, which focuses around emulation of classic fruit / slot machines, and I have seen many arguments over the years surrounding just a small group of people, whom feel that it's them that should be the center of attention at the expense of FME, and have seen links that dare contain material which FAIRLY and PUBLICALY criticize those very persons and sometimes even a full site, yet they have NEVER gained ANYONE a full and out-right ban for posting a link to the material or site in question.

I feel right now that the entire management team and owners of this site are trying to run a total control over news and such like, in pretty much the same way as the Chinese government do when it concerns critique of the Chinese, in every shape, form, and level.

In short, what I see and what I feel is that just a small MINORATY of members whom seemingly hold the MAJORATY of power here, are throwing their weight about, all because they saw something MINOR they did not like!

Status
Not open for further replies.