It's the GET CIGARBABE UNBANNED Thread Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

She has LOTS of friends here and not just 'her posse'. Posse....ha!

The founder of "The Hawt Posse" voted against cigarbabe's return. Perhaps as a former member, rex2000 should focus there where the founder was once on here as Rocky The Bu11 who had his name changed to lambelldoo -- who was then banned -- but returned as Regulus Black.

Do a search on punk by user Regulus Black and compare it with threads where punk was used by user numbers123. It won't take long to "connect the dots" and see that Regulus Black is the formerly-banned member, lambelldoo (whose name had originally been Rocky The Bu11 ... not to be confused with Rocky_The_Bull (two 1's <one's> versus two l's <L's> and spaces instead of underscores). The use of numbahs-man, punctuation style, and unusual word choices gives it away. The sad part is that several current moderators and other long-term users know this but protect him because he's their friend. BAH. More favortism.

Oh, and here's the BEST proof from a post by HazelGod --

http://www.lpsg.org/83838-i-want-it-all.html#post1407731

It's in this thread where Oh_Yeah also refers to "Rocky" --

http://www.lpsg.org/83838-i-want-it-all.html

Last edited by a moderator:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The stupidity of some people is revealed when they try to mask their lying, slandering behavior with misinformation.

There's no call for that level of incivility. Especially for your first post here on LPSG. :rolleyes:

There is a considerable distinction between ignorance and stupidity.

I would not have known this forum is programmed to return no results to a search for posts by a banned member, as this "feature" isn't documented anywhere that someone is likely to see. The fact that your search only returns an empty result set without explanation isn't exactly helpful either.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
It is unfair of you to weigh in on her when she can't defend herself and you know it.

I'm just stating observations. I think she'd be much more happy elsewhere. I wish her the best.

As for her not being able to defend herself, you might want to take a look at the last post on this thread: http://www.lpsg.org/117755-farewell-lpsg.html

This will obviously go nowhere. I can't take on an entire gang. I'll just say that I've seen things that she's done that shock me to this day.

I don't want to write endlessly about this person. She is gone, and many people can breath a sigh of relief. Patchos, incubus, young n sassy, rico, numbers, exwhysee, sexycock, prepstud, naughty, peiterjoke, regulus black, scorpioslut and a host of other current members don't need to worry about her anymore. Ask any one of them what she did to them. As for the members she drove off over the years, and are no longer with us, I will leave them out of this.

With CB gone, I'm sure that this site, especially the chatroom, will be
much more peaceful.

Please remind the rumormonger that once a person is banned, any search will come up without results. Try searching for "me" or "I" or "the" by author "cigarbabe" and you receive the exact same results as searching for "bitch" by the author "cigarbabe" as well. The stupidity of some people is revealed when they try to mask their lying, slandering behavior with misinformation.

Well, ClydeS, errrr, LadyCougar, that's not true. I'll try to answer this before you get banned again. You can still search posts of anyone who has been banned. There's no difference. I conducted this search last month, and informed two moderators about the situation. It's actually common knowledge.

I'm curious, how would somebody with only one post know anything about this sort of thing? This is the kind of drama that makes me wonder why I came back after 2 weeks.

I shouldn't have posted here. The NY gang and her banned friends are just going to keep at it and this will go nowhere. I should just stop now. I'm sure that she'll have plenty of nasties to say about me elsewhere... it's what she does.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
The founder of "The Hawt Posse" voted against cigarbabe's return. Perhaps as a former member, rex2000 should focus there where the founder was once on here as Rocky The Bu11 who had his name changed to lambelldoo -- who was then banned -- but returned as Regulus Black.

Do a search on punk by user Regulus Black and compare it with threads where punk was used by user numbers123. It won't take long to "connect the dots" and see that Regulus Black is the formerly-banned member, lambelldoo (whose name had originally been Rocky The Bu11 ... not to be confused with Rocky_The_Bull (two 1's <one's> versus two l's <L's> and spaces instead of underscores). The use of numbahs-man, punctuation style, and unusual word choices gives it away. The sad part is that several current moderators and other long-term users know this but protect him because he's their friend. BAH. More favortism.

Oh, and here's the BEST proof from a post by HazelGod --

http://www.lpsg.org/83838-i-want-it-all.html#post1407731

It's in this thread where Oh_Yeah also refers to "Rocky" --

http://www.lpsg.org/83838-i-want-it-all.html

I hope that your best friend, Cigarbabe, didn't ask you to post this crap, ClydeS.

You certainly love your gossip. At least you haven't changed. As for Rocky, he asked to be banned. You got it ALL wrong. Stick to your strengths, Ray.

Regulus Black is simply being honest about who he is... unlike you.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
...Search "bitch" by the author "Cigarbabe" and then come back and tell me what you find.

The idea that the mods could have removed every post where she used the word "bitch" is absolutely hilarious! That would be analogous to me trying to write a post without using vowels.

Please remind the rumormonger that once a person is banned, any search will come up without results. Try searching for "me" or "I" or "the" by author "cigarbabe" and you receive the exact same results as searching for "bitch" by the author "cigarbabe" as well. The stupidity of some people is revealed when they try to mask their lying, slandering behavior with misinformation.

Thank you for that explanation, whomever you [really] are.

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shouldn't have posted here. The NY gang and her banned friends are just going to keep at it and this will go nowhere. I should just stop now.

I'm just going to say two last things to you. One: there is no NY "gang" and I'm sick to death of hearing about it. That's complete and utter bullshit. And if there were, I'd offer you a full membership since I pretty much know you as well as I do any of them.

And two, just stop it and drop it. You haven't posted here in over two weeks yet you come back to drop your "observations" re: CB. Honestly, could your motives be more transparent? Seriously, buddy, it's you who's beginning to look bad here.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

The idea that the mods could have removed every post where she used the word "bitch" is absolutely hilarious! That would be analogous to me trying to write a post without using vowels.

Thank you for that explanation, whomever you [really] are.

Don't tell me that a smart guy like you can't do a search. Just go to the advanced search, then:

1. Type in "Cigarbabe" for the author and nothing else. Your search will yield 1, 582 results.

2. Type in "Cigarbabe" for the author's name and then "bitch" or "cunt" or "whore" or any one of her favorites in the 'keywords' section. You'll get nothing; all of her negative or caustic posts in her entire post history have been deleted, along with their quotes. It was done between early January and late February, and as I stated, two mods were informed.

Damn, ClydeS aka Victor'sBitch was banned before I could post this.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know I'm computer illiterate, V. But I did a manual search and almost immediately found a "fucked".

Now, I'm done here.

Yeah, I found that one. One post. From three weeks ago. And the "fuck" was quoted from someone else. Something's fishy. A blind search for all her posts only returns 48 results, all of them from the last month.

Either the search database needs re-indexing, or some major historical revisions are taking place.

EDIT: Apparently, it's the former. I can't seem to get results for anyone's posts that are older than four weeks from the search engine.

Last edited:

This whole gang business is a bit droll. As if we sit around with tommy guns in our laps in double breasted pin stripe suits with fedoras and spats deciding when it's going to be curtains for other members. I talked to Barzini. I can make a deal with him and still keep my hotel! There is no gang, not even a moll. This one really sweet girl, Adriana La Cerva, used to come around but we haven't seen her in a long time. Nope, nothing to see here. Just a few guys in the olive oil and carting businesses minding their shops.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Yeah, I found that one. One post. From three weeks ago. And the "fuck" was quoted from someone else. Something's fishy. A blind search for all her posts only returns 48 results, all of them from the last month.

Either the search database needs re-indexing, or some major historical revisions are taking place.

EDIT: Apparently, it's the former. I can't seem to get results for anyone's posts that are older than four weeks from the search engine.

If I'm wrong and the mods have been deleting portions of her posts, then for that portion of my comments to rex, I apologize.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This whole gang business is a bit droll. As if we sit around with tommy guns in our laps in double breasted pin stripe suits with fedoras and spats deciding when it's going to be curtains for other members. I talked to Barzini. I can make a deal with him and still keep my hotel! There is no gang, not even a moll. This one really sweet girl, Adriana La Cerva, used to come around but we haven't seen her in a long time. Nope, nothing to see here. Just a few guys in the olive oil and carting businesses minding their shops.

Jase I told you before we're not a posse we're a mafia. Yes we sit around combing each other's dreamy pompador's w/delicious smelling pomades and plot against other people between nipple pinchings and soothing Crystal Lite enemas from our 'butler' Sven. God bless Sven and his 'nozzle'!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW is it just me or is it weird that NONE of the mods have chimed in w/any indication if this could be a possibility in either thread? They're usually posting something in banning threads......

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You also know that CB does not start "unprovoked" feuds. She gives as good as she gets. I'll admit she can be a bulldog and has a long memory (perhaps longer than necessary sometimes) but loyalty and tenacity are not negative qualities.

uh, yes she does

I recall where she fully displayed her dysfunctional East coast personality, wherein both you and NJQT chimed in ...

(which goes to strengthen the case for a clique)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.