Status
Not open for further replies.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
uh, yes she does

I recall where she fully displayed her dysfunctional East coast personality, wherein both you and NJQT chimed in ...

(which goes to strengthen the case for a clique)

Uh, gee Nick . . . do you tend to hold grudges or do you attribute your comments and opinion to just having a fabulously seamless historical memory?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no grudges, sir

I did indicate that she has my vote to being re-admitted -- room for all divergent positions/opinions is what I say (unlike Cigarbabe, evidently)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know, the really stupid thing about all this is the undue attention The Place Which Cannot Be Named is getting as a result of CB's banning.

And as for all these grown adults with a sudden case of the helpless vapors regarding CB's caustic personality and "relief that finally, something was done", there's this really cool feature here at LPSG. It's called the "ignore" button. Try it, it's fun!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I recall where she fully displayed her dysfunctional East coast personality,

Oh Nick444444444444444444 of short memory.
Lets review.

Texas has a coast
It is in the east
If you follow the coast north
and East along the gulf of Mexico and around Florida
You continue up the EAST COAST of the United States until you reach Canada.

So your personality must be:
EAST COAST.

The only question now is how dysfunctional is it. :tongue:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did not realize that C.B. had been banned, but then I do not keep au courant on many things. I am saddened by this! What I do know is that I have found C.B. to possess a finely tuned sense of morality, justice and fairness and I have always felt that she , more than almost anyone else, provided a measure of sanity to this site that I much admired! I have been aware from time to time that she was singled out by a few to receive their slings and arrows! I can only hope that she is returned very soon to those of us who love and admire her so very much! The site is a lessened and saddened place without her presence!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There still should be another account in her household right? And this person can write about his partner, as can anyone else here.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did not realize that C.B. had been banned, but then I do not keep au courant on many things. I am saddened by this! What I do know is that I have found C.B. to possess a finely tuned sense of morality, justice and fairness and I have always felt that she , more than almost anyone else, provided a measure of sanity to this site that I much admired! I have been aware from time to time that she was singled out by a few to receive their slings and arrows! I can only hope that she is returned very soon to those of us who love and admire her so very much! The site is a lessened and saddened place without her presence!

Wow! I honestly do not think Ive EVER read a post so far off the mark!

Just WOW!!

ps; her "loved ones" can VERY EASILY find her elsewhere. If youre so close then you should also have her email, right? Right?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! I honestly do not think Ive EVER read a post so far off the mark!

Just WOW!!

ps; her "loved ones" can VERY EASILY find her elsewhere. If youre so close then you should also have her email, right? Right?

WOW, never read a post with so much sarcasm ! Just what is this MARK of which you speak, Xcuze : is it the skewer C.B. Mark? Sure I can e-mail her, but what I want is to see her rightfully reinstated!:rolleyes:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^Is there a chapter in this story where the very annoying people really shut the fuck up?:rolleyes:

Its Sunday so I'll hold back. But I suggest you STFU yourself. Fuck off & read other threads if all you want to read is CB is great posts. Or put me on ignore if Im so annoying. Lord knows I skip past your giddy posts. I'll never shut up on this issue as long as there is a chance of her return. Be sure of that. :mad:

WOW, never read a post with so much sarcasm ! Just what is this MARK of which you speak, Xcuze : is it the skewer C.B. Mark? Sure I can e-mail her, but what I want is to see her rightfully reinstated!:rolleyes:

She skewered herself. THREE TIMES. Seriously, how many chances does a person need? If she is reinstated as a result of these threads it would be an absolute disgrace. Once you give in to mob rule then you may as well give up on the moderating system altogether & let chaos run the site into the ground. It may work on small sites but it certainly wouldn't on a site this huge.

A site which she has continually defamed, trashed & announced several times she doesnt want to be part of anymore. Now suddenly she wants back? :rolleyes: Well, she never could be honest. I know from experience how she blatantly LIES to cover her back. I do not even believe her account of how this banning transpired. She, of course, comes out of it looking innocent. Yeah, sure you are, dear. :rolleyes:

If linking to places that defame LPSG is not allowed then why are members who relentlessly defame this site tolerated so much? She is an ENEMY of this site & only wants to be here because its a convenient place to chat with "her friends". At least now she is not the enemy within. She has no loyalty to LPSG & does not deserve the privilige of membership here. Of that I am 100% certain. Then there's all the personal insults against moderators she has made. All documented.

I do not give a fuck if her supporters find me annoying. As one of many who have been on the receiving end of her malicious & slanderous lies I will not allow all these threads demanding her return to hang around without stating certain facts about her disgraceful behaviour. The proof is all there to back it up.

I'd like to see her ban EXTENDED to include her afterlife!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:biggrin1: I thought you forgot what day it was, and haven't we all.

Ok, I'll fess up!

I'm a little hungover & did get confused about what day it is! :redface:

I've been furiously flicking TV channels wondering why Shipwrecked isn't on!

Doh

Status
Not open for further replies.