it's the right thing to do..

oscar1025

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
happened to stumble over this site completely randomly and thought it looked pretty cool. i do not measure up to some of the horses here, but i have nothing at all the be bashful about. anyway, just wanted to intoduce myself and say hi.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
funny you ask that... It happened to me too. I was looking for levis via google and this popped up... pardon the pun..UZ

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
welcome to lpsg oscar. we all got here different ways - if you stumbled, thats fine, but the important thing is that you're here!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome to the site Oscar. You should post some pics and let us decide if you measure up to some of the horses here. Most of us are not horses but we would like to think so. lol

happened to stumble over this site completely randomly and thought it looked pretty cool. i do not measure up to some of the horses here, but i have nothing at all the be bashful about. anyway, just wanted to intoduce myself and say hi.

oscar1025

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol i like the 'subtle' encouragement to get my cock pics uploaded. its no enough that my face pics are there, huh? :p