It's the Size

nyctobkk

Just Browsing
Media
(1st installment of an ongoing series)

It's the Size

It was a school physical. The boys were lined up on benches in the hall, each awaiting to hear their name called by the nurse. The boys sat nervously, clad only in their underwear, as one-by-one they were ushered into the doctor’s exam room.
Tommy West had sat on the hard bench an hour before his name was finally called. He was relieved to at last be finished with the wait, and entered the hushed silence within the exam room.
“Tommy West?” asked the nurse, eyeing him over the top of her glasses. She was a senior nurse, about 48 years old, there to assist Dr. Giti Halsten, a 32-year-old general practitioner, and an intern, Lori Edwards, a college senior nursing student of about 23.
“Yes Ma’am,” the boy said haltingly, standing with his hands folded over the front of his underwear.
He was embarrassed in front of the three women. He blushed, and in the embarrassment he felt a stab of anger, miffed over being subjected during a school physical to such intimate exposure to females while wearing only a pair of worn old underwear.
He moved with a steady care, so as not to dislodge the carefully packed bulge tucked in his underwear in front of the three women. The nurses and doctor did notice the diligence with which this particular boy strived to keep the front of his underwear hidden behind his hands. What was he hiding? Lori, wondered. Embarrassed for the boy, she averted her eyes.
The doctor, a bespectacled, was a brown-haired woman of what could best be described as average female height and build, but of significantly above average intelligence. The young doctor was sweetly pretty, and naïve, and she maintained a polite smile throughout her examination. She had him lie on a cushioned table while she thumped his abdomen; checked his ears; listened to his lungs and heart; and took his pulse and blood pressure. Finally, asking him to stand, she asked him to lower his pants so she could check him for a hernia.
He froze for a moment, stunned, then took a deep breath and lowered the underpants to knees. He looked straight ahead. The doctor stooped before him, saying nothing, for quite some time.
Finally breaking the silence, she told Tommy he could pull his underwear up again. “Wait right here, I’ll be right back,” she said, and signaled for the two nurses to follow her to the other side of the room. They stood behind a bathroom door, and the doctor began to whisper to the nurses, but Tommy could only make out broken fragments of it.
…you see it?…unbelievable…crazy!...nothing like that before, ever…
A moment later the doctor and two nurses approached him again.
“Tommy, could you please pull your underwear down again?” the doctor asked.
Tommy put his thumbs under the elastic band, and bent down as he pulled them down to below his knees, and then stood up.
The three women stood there, dumbfounded, their mouths frozen in sustained gasps, rapt in disbelief about was hanging there before their eyes…

(nine years later)

In the years since that moment, targeted by bullies in his school, Tommy had faced similarly humiliating experiences. Dismissed as a nerd, Tommy had failed at sports and looked like a wisp next to muscle-bound jocks in his school. As a weakling among bullies, he endured a succession of bizarrely cruel nicknames.
By the time he had become a 20-year-old engineering college student, he was resigned to a withdrawn demeanor, a shy reserve that he maintained as a sort of invisibility shield.
There were, of course, friends, all a part of the same circle of campus nerds who were into theater, or band, or computers. Needing three physical fitness credits, Tommy followed many of his friends and enrolled in a weight-lifting class, which was offered as a physical fitness elective. It was generally assumed to be an easy way to get three physical education credits out of the way. As part of the class, students were required to record a regime of workouts over the course of four weeks, to be conducted at the student’s choice of place. Tommy, often seeing a sign in a nearby store front that said L & L’s Gym, decided to inquire about student discounts at the gym. It would be an ideal gym for his weight-lifting regimen since it was just a few-blocks walk from his rented room.
When he entered the gym, a young woman clerk behind the desk handed him a form to fill out. Tommy filled it out, eager to try out the machines and weights of the gym. The clerk handed him a towel and a set of keys to a locker.
After he changed into sweatpants and began his workout, the owner of the gym, a woman of about 32, took notice of him.
He looks familiar she thought. She asked the clerk who the new member was, and when she heard the name, her memory jogged.
“Thomas O. West”
She remembered that name, ever since that day when she was a young nursing intern, when she’d been in the room when the doctor had the boy remove his underwear. It was something she never forgot.
She had gone on to marry a businessman who owned a chain of gyms. Abandoning her nursing career, she co-owned and helped run the business, and was represented in the business’s name: Larry and Lori Golding’s Gym.
Unbeknownst to Tommy, she watched him in his workout. Tommy flailed a bit on some machines, clearly unskilled at athletic endeavor. Lori looked for a sign of what she’d seen that day nine years ago when Tommy was a skinny kid in his underwear. It was there, she could see, clearly, unmistakably bulging, although in an exaggerated shape she‘d never quite seen before on a man, almost comical in its extremity.
When he was finished she approached him, hoping he wouldn’t recognize her as the nurse who’d stood their mind-boggled before him that day. She tested the waters.
“Hi,” she offer him her hand to shake.
“Hi,” Tommy managed shyly.
“I’m the owner her,” she said, looking for a sign of recognition in his eyes. “I was wondering if you needed a trainer.”
Tommy had indeed not recognized Lori as the intern from his exam. The faces of that day had long since faded in his memory. Lori, on the other hand, had the memory of Tommy with his underwear at his knees seared into her mind. She had recalled the image many, many times since: hanging under the weight of its own mass, perceptibly flaccid, jiggling and flopping a bit in its softness, folds of skin bunching up softly at the head, plump and flared out at the coronal ridge in an exagerated masculinity. The penis was massively, ridiculously over sized. Upon seeing it, she had instinctually felt it was a deformity, a case of over-developed genitalia, which certainly was beyond anything she knew to exist. She felt, at once, sympathy and intrigue for this young male with the unusually large genitalia. How sad for the poor boy to be burdened by the incredibly large appendage on a daily basis. Yet, how fascinating to see such a fantastically big specimen! What kind of adolescent growth anomaly could cause this? It must have been a massive surge or growth hormone, focused solely on his cock and balls! She wondered. Much like the rare gigantism of men who grow to 8 feet in height, towering gangly like giants over normal men, this boy’s genitalia, so exaggerated in its length and heft, was strange and intriguing.
“Yes, but how much would it cost,” Tommy asked.
“On the house, call it a ‘student special,’” Lori said.
“Gee thanks,” Tommy said.
When Tommy left, Lori’s heart was still pounding, exhilarated by the bold step she’d taken.

(more to come)

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
very promissing story with a good focus on the situation. looking forward to read more of that size dominated story, but with lots of erotic created from the constellation.

great =)

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
good warm up man, don't go too crazy too soon you're working a good build up, keep it steady, thumbs up!

MrDuuude69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Promising start.

It does read a bit dry, though. Maybe you could spice it up a bit. Have her describe the conflict in her mind and her attraction to his cock. Have him describe what he thinks of her and of his love life history or lack there of. What does he think of his cock?

Don't misunderstand: I think your story is good and I look forward to future installments.

agswin10

Experimental Member
Media
yes! i am digging this so far...

When you get to describing the cock though, please make it a semi-realistic size. I hate stories where the guy has like a 14 inch dick! Come on, no woman wants that... it wouldn't even be pleasurable.

K

kundalinikat

I love it, he should be as big as you want him to be!

Kafm

1st Like
Media

When you get to describing the cock though, please make it a semi-realistic size. I hate stories where the guy has like a 14 inch dick! Come on, no woman wants that... it wouldn't even be pleasurable.
The story is about 3 doctors seeing this an having never seen anything even comparable. I'm guessing it's ending up a lot larger than that. Or at least that.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(okay, so I got into this story) Tommy takes her up on the free training, develops an incredible body. One day while showering at the gym, the town cocksucker spies him and offers a little relief. Tommy initially declines; but, after none of the women at the gym can take his big, fat, monster cock, he calls on the town cocksucker who impales it completely and Tommy shoots 10 feet in the air and paints the shower ceiling with his manjuice. The gym owner leaves her husband and every night puts Tommy's dick over her shoulder and burps it like a baby. Tommy has a custom Fleshlight made for his huge member; and, with the help of a friend, Lori jerk Tommy off using all four of their hands. But Tommy yearns for a hot, wet pussy to fuck or even to buttfuck a hot hairy-assed man. He makes an appointment for a penis reduction.........................................................................(More?)

superkok

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thaks for the laugh cockmo, but I reallllllly wanna read the authors version

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

stories arent written for the reader. its written for the writer. they have an idea that they want to get out. and i think people here need to understand that and be more grateful these people are willing to share with us instead of bitching about it and nit picking

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you gave me blue balls

Also to that guy who dont want a 14 incher or some shit. this is fantasy for a reason. cause it will never happen. jesus go read something else if you dont like it.