It's Time to Play "What's My Penis Size"

sizesurveyor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It thought it might be fun (and perhaps even educational) if I posted some pics of guys who I've personally measured at various Dick Size Measuring Parties that I've hosted and have you guess how large they are. After a day or two, I'll supply the correct measurement.

OK, here's the first guy (he's 6' tall and 165 pounds). He's picutured partially flaccid; how large is he when fully erect?

Attachments

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sizesurveyor said:
It thought it might be fun (and perhaps even educational) if I posted some pics of guys who I've personally measured at various Dick Size Measuring Parties that I've hosted and have you guess how large they are. After a day or two, I'll supply the correct measurement.

OK, here's the first guy (he's 6' tall and 165 pounds). He's picutured partially flaccid; how large is he when fully erect?

After close examination, given body height/weight, what appears to be some extra growth potential, and all, I am guessing between7 3/4 to 8 1/4. :biggrin1:

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not good at guessing, but I trust the official measurements are kept safe in an hermetically-sealed mayonaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch. (hint: must be old enough to remember JC's Tonight Show)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
gagger said:
I'm not good at guessing, but I trust the official measurements are kept safe in an hermetically-sealed mayonaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch. (hint: must be old enough to remember JC's Tonight Show)

Look that up in your Funk and Wagall's!

Holy hell. That looks like my old boyfriend Jack. Is he from California?
I miss that man....

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dicklover said:
Holy hell. That looks like my old boyfriend Jack. Is he from California?
I miss that man....
Lucky bitch...LOL.

I was in San Francisco recently and saw postings on the sites for "Penis Measuring Parties". Sexy idea, but I'd feel that I'd be the smallest dick there and would be depressed afterward. Hahaha

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
If only to get an accurate measurement I'd love to go to one of those parties.

What a coincidence, Bryan! There's one of those parties at my house. :biggrin1: