It's Time to Play "What's My Penis Size"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
What a coincidence, Bryan! There's one of those parties at my house. :biggrin1:

*raises hand* ... please, sir, I might have wandered around Lake Merritt once or twice as well, and I'm sure I could find my way back :rolleyes: :wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
*raises hand* ... please, sir, I might have wandered around Lake Merritt once or twice as well, and I'm sure I could find my way back :rolleyes: :wink:

Oh, yessss ... I remember you ...

* fondles the studded leather measuring tape *

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dicklover said:
Holy hell. That looks like my old boyfriend Jack. Is he from California?
I miss that man....
sorry Dicklover...word has it that his true identity is JACK OFF and furthermore he is the long time poster child for the saying..."HEY KID If you do not stop that it will stunt your growth". No word as to his place of origin...Maybe translyvania...gives new meaning to guote of "BITE ME" .....

Sorry not much at guessing height or weight or size specs. I m better at guessing something like the numbers of jelly beans in a fruit jar. Hence my guess for size would be 468 jelly beans....What is the prize to be given away...maybe a traveling trophy to the winner ???? Hey what is the attire to be worn at those size parties formal, casual, or au naturel...????

:cool:

sizesurveyor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry for the delay in providing the correct answer...I was in San Francisco hosting one of my parties (the next one will be in Baltimore on the 13th if anyone is interested). The guy in the picture was 8.9" erect. The average of the responses was 7.9" to 8.1".

Now for our second contestant. He's the black guy pictured on my avatar at the 12 noon postition. He's fully erect and I want estimates of how big he is as pictured.

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry I missed the first round.

As for your latest challenge... Judging by the paper on the clipboard, I'd have to guess about 9.25".

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattness said:
Lucky bitch...LOL.

I was in San Francisco recently and saw postings on the sites for "Penis Measuring Parties". Sexy idea, but I'd feel that I'd be the smallest dick there and would be depressed afterward. Hahaha

But, man, concentrate on the exhilarating enjoyment in seeing all that eye candy. Wouldn't that offset any personal deficiency in measuring up?

sizesurveyor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since there's a frame of reference, this is an easy one, isn't it? I'll wait for a few more estimates before releaving the correct answer.

As for my parties, they're not contests, and guys of ANY size can attend. I'm only looking for height/weight proportionate guys (i.e. guys who have a BMI no greater than 25). At the SF party that I hosted on the 19th, there were 28 men and the largest was 8"....lots of guys 6" to 7" and a few below. All had a good time.