It's Time to Play "What's My Penis Size"

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does no one of you points out where they are measuring?

My experience with guys always has been that everyone tends to measure there where it gives a much better reading. That's why we once wrote a "how-to" and posted it on a private website, also a "how-to" take a picture of your dick so that someone can determine the real size.

I'm into size and it is more than annoying to meet a guy who promised 9+ and when you open his fly you have problems to get a hold of his pecker because it's not even real 5 - had that, been there, don't need that again! You laugh? I'm dead serious!

So guys, please be so kind, and teach your friends that only the part should be measured that he can penetrate a woman with; not also the balls and down to the aa (if someone doesn't know what that means, please ask! lol... I'll be happy to clear that up)

I personally don't believe into fairytale sizes. There might be exceptions, but I only believe what I see with my own eyes and what I held in my own hands. So don't brag around with incredible sizes, because rather sooner than later we'll find out the reality... also sending me a picture of a close-up with a wide-angle lens doesn't help very much... lol

If you are interested in, I can tell you some very funny stories, how guys try to fool women... out of real life

Judith

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
search4bp said:

My experience with guys always has been that everyone tends to measure there where it gives a much better reading. That's why we once wrote a "how-to" and posted it on a private website, also a "how-to" take a picture of your dick so that someone can determine the real size.

I'm into size and it is more than annoying to meet a guy who promised 9+ and when you open his fly you have problems to get a hold of his pecker because it's not even real 5 - had that, been there, don't need that again! You laugh? I'm dead serious!

So guys, please be so kind, and teach your friends that only the part should be measured that he can penetrate a woman with; not also the balls and down to the aa (if someone doesn't know what that means, please ask! lol... I'll be happy to clear that up)

I personally don't believe into fairytale sizes. There might be exceptions, but I only believe what I see with my own eyes and what I held in my own hands. So don't brag around with incredible sizes, because rather sooner than later we'll find out the reality... also sending me a picture of a close-up with a wide-angle lens doesn't help very much... lol

If you are interested in, I can tell you some very funny stories, how guys try to fool women... out of real life

Judith
Oh, I've had them try to fool me too.

Jiann

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
search4bp said:

Judith

Wow, that is funny, I really can't picture a guy bragging about his size to a woman, let alone bragging when it's not true... They must be really disappointed once you call them out :).

I also don't really believe in incredible sizes, but just what is an incredible size is another question.

This topic reminds me of a good story of when I was in high school . A friend I used to play hockey with was known to have a 14 inch dick amongst the hockey players (which obviously was not true, but he still packed a lot). One time we had a party at my place and the topic of size came up for whatever reason (alcohol). The guys naturally joked about my friend being 14 inches and none of the people there really believed it, but one girl was particularly ticked off and insisted that she had seen many cocks and claimed that no man could possibly be longer than 7 inches.

Anyways, long story short, some teasing and joking went on then we insisted he measured before us (I must say my friend is kind of proud of his tool, so he did not really object;)). It turned out he is 9" soft (he didn't want to measure erect, so I suspect he is a shower). The girl in question really thought that was "incredible" (and frankly, so do I) even though he did not match the advertisement.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Jiann said:
Wow, that is funny, I really can't picture a guy bragging about his size to a woman, let alone bragging when it's not true... They must be really disappointed once you call them out :).

I also don't really believe in incredible sizes, but just what is an incredible size is another question.

This topic reminds me of a good story of when I was in high school . A friend I used to play hockey with was known to have a 14 inch dick amongst the hockey players (which obviously was not true, but he still packed a lot). One time we had a party at my place and the topic of size came up for whatever reason (alcohol). The guys naturally joked about my friend being 14 inches and none of the people there really believed it, but one girl was particularly ticked off and insisted that she had seen many cocks and claimed that no man could possibly be longer than 7 inches.

Anyways, long story short, some teasing and joking went on then we insisted he measured before us (I must say my friend is kind of proud of his tool, so he did not really object;)). It turned out he is 9" soft (he didn't want to measure erect, so I suspect he is a shower). The girl in question really thought that was "incredible" (and frankly, so do I) even though he did not match the advertisement.
I've often wondered if there really was such a thing as a 14 inch penis...if the guy could actually fuck someone to death...

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I've often wondered if there really was such a thing as a 14 inch penis...if the guy could actually fuck someone to death...

I think it depends on the guy or gal getting their esophagus fucked from the wrong end... I probably wouldn't survive - but can you think of a better way to die? I can't.

Zord Khan

Experimental Member
Media
9 inches. But at these measuring parties do the guys really just look at and measure each other's dicks? Is there no food and drink, smalltalk... other types of human interaction?
I mean, if I were there looking at all those dicks, I would simply jerk off, at least, or want to give somebody oral.

sizesurveyor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a definite sequence of events to these parties...it's all described at www.sizesurvey.com/faq.html As for food, I initially served pizza but found that very few of the guys were interested. Sometimes we have beer (especially in NYC) but mostly it's BYOB. BTW, I do all the measuring, not the participants.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sizesurveyor said:
There is a definite sequence of events to these parties...it's all described at www.sizesurvey.com/faq.html As for food, I initially served pizza but found that very few of the guys were interested. Sometimes we have beer (especially in NYC) but mostly it's BYOB. BTW, I do all the measuring, not the participants.

That sounds awesome - scary but awesome!

badv8r

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I believe the pic is altered, let's just say if he's that large that when it is erect, it probably doesn't go all the way up. I give it an 10. It will grow a little, but mostly in girth.
Beware. Penises this large when hard result in blood pressure changes during erection. I have felt light headed before, and mine is not quite the 10"

sizesurveyor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK...the correct answer is 8.8" (almost exactly the same as contestant one). As a matter of fact, out of almost 800 measured penises to date, 8.8" is the maximum, which should give you a very good idea of how rare a true 9"er is (which also leads me a suspect that many of you are...how do I put this nicely...embellishing your measurements somewhat).

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sizesurveyor said:
As a matter of fact, out of almost 800 measured penises to date, 8.8" is the maximum, which should give you a very good idea of how rare a true 9"er is (which also leads me a suspect that many of you are...how do I put this nicely...embellishing your measurements somewhat).

Interesting point.... Sizesurveyor, maybe you should go on a world tour of all LPSG members' homes? If you need anyone to hold the ruler, I'm free for the next 6 months!

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sizesurveyor said:
OK...the correct answer is 8.8" (almost exactly the same as contestant one). As a matter of fact, out of almost 800 measured penises to date, 8.8" is the maximum, which should give you a very good idea of how rare a true 9"er is (which also leads me a suspect that many of you are...how do I put this nicely...embellishing your measurements somewhat).

I find this subject interesting because I used to do alterations of people's clothing as a part-time job (and still do for my children) and always had to estimate sizes of arms, legs, waists, chests, necks, etc. However, after looking at a variety of photos of various LSPGers, in the buff, I have to say I'm really not sure if I'm either over or underestimating their length or dimensions in general. Of course, it doesn't help that I don't have the type of LPSG account where I can increase the size of photographs. Nonetheless, your findings do seem to correlate with Madame Zora's observations, and whenever Ms. Zora speaks, I listen.