It's Time to Play "What's My Penis Size"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
deewil said:
I find this subject interesting because I used to do alterations of people's clothing as a part-time job (and still do for my children) and always had to estimate sizes of arms, legs, waists, chests, necks, etc. However, after looking at a variety of photos of various LSPGers, in the buff, I have to say I'm really not sure if I'm either over or underestimating their length or dimensions in general. Of course, it doesn't help that I don't have the type of LPSG account where I can increase the size of photographs. Nonetheless, your findings do seem to correlate with Madame Zora's observations, and whenever Ms. Zora speaks, I listen.

Aww, much love baby!

I'm also a seamstress, as you may know. I've seen over 2,000 cocks, the majority of which was during a time when I was working as a maseusse. In the last three years, I've met over 30 guys who were in the "above average" category, by putting up an ad on a dating site. Of all of these, I've ACTUALLY measured only 4 or 5. I sincerely doubt many women actually whip out a tape measurer so I laugh when I read so many claiming to. If they DID, the'd find out the 12" dick they're fucking is really more like 7. haha. I've never seen a true 10" dick, although I've seen a couple that were close.

I measured my hand. From the base of my palm to the tip of my finger is 7.5". My wrist is 6.25". I've NEVER met a guy with a dick as thick as my wrist, and extremely few who were longer than my hand. Since I've been specifically looking for them, that should tell you something. I'd say out of 2000 guys, I've only known about 20 who were above 8", and at least 15 of those were because of my ad, which means only about 5 out of the 2,000 were found randomly.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I attended the SF party earlier this year and sizesurveyor emailed me my stats.

PUNK9's RESULTS
OVERALL AVERAGE MY MEASUREMENT MY PERCENTILE
OA MM MP

Length of Flaccid Penis (pubo-penile skin junction to meatus)
OA MM MP
4.2" 5.9" 97
Length of Flaccid Penis (pubic bone to meatus)
5.1"
6.3" 94
Circumference of Flaccid Penis

4.4"
5.1" 93
Length of Flaccid Head
1.4"
1.6" 88
Length of Stretched Flaccid Penis (pubo-penile skin junction to meatus)
5.4" 6.7" 94

Length of Stretched Flaccid Penis (pubic bone to meatus)
6.0" 7.7" 98

Length of Erect Penis (pubo-penile skin junction to meatus)
6.0" 7.1" 94

Length of Erect Penis (pubic bone to meatus)
6.5" 7.8" 95

Circumference of Erect Penis
5.2" 6.3" 99

Length of Erect Head
1.6" 1.7" 71

Quite meticulous. Pity the measurements are from the topside.

top shorter:

http://63.197.145.74/pub/top_shorter.jpg

bottom longer:

http://63.197.145.74/pub/bottom_longer.jpg

Had a great time at the party. You all should attend if he comes to a town near you to bump up the averages!