"It's too big.... Sorry !" Ironically sticks in my mind.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jojolongdong, Feb 28, 2012.

1. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While out cruising earlier this evening, I had 4 guys drop to their knees and suck my dick.

The first was a young good looking skinny guy who was amazing, he even managed to deep throat me, and it was really difficult to hold back but I somehow managed it and after a second session with him. (The first being interrupted by other guys coming around to watch and try and join in.)
    He wanked himself off as he sucked my dick.

The second one wasn't as good, I ended the session, but he was extremely good looking !

The third was cute and very well endowed himself, and he (like the first) wanked himself off as he knelt at my feet.

The fourth was another unbelieveably cute twink (just like the first) who was nervous about anyone else seeing us doing anything so eventually we found a quiet spot and I pulled my semi out through my button fly. His face was a picture. He said "Fu*% !.... It's huge !" I laughed and said "Yeah isn't it ?" but then to my surprise he said "It's too big. Sorry." "There's no way I could take that." A little disappointed but also feeling flattered, I stuffed it away as he watched and slowly walked away from me, with his focus on my dick.

A little later I had the fifth, another young and good looking slim guy who was really horny and dropped to his knees as soon as I pulled it out for him. Playfully he licked the shaft and head, before pulling up my t-shirt and stroking my hairy chest and stomach. Then he leaned right back to take in the sight before lunging forward and taking only the head to begin with, playfully and skilfully he took more and more with each lunge and it wasn't long before I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back this time.
    I asked him if he wanted it, and he grunted his approval minutes before I released the 2 day load into his mouth and down his throat.

It took a few minutes before I could climb on my bike and cycle off home, but even now I know which one is going to stick in my mind the most.
    It's the one who refused.

It's been quite a while since that happened, and it really does boost the ego.

Has anyone had any similar experiences.?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

U look great - no wonder they enjoyed!

3. easytoremember55

easytoremember55 New Member

Albums:
    sorry but its no wonder disease still spreads in this day and age.

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jojolongdong... where exactly do you go cruising where you meet five cute guys in one night? Because whenever I've been cruising... well let's just say it wasn't the cast of Magic Mike.

Yeah, cause straight people never have sex with strangers or in public and never carry diseases. Jackass.

5. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    He never said anything about gay or straight. You jumped to a conclusion. And he's right--how absurdly disturbing the whole story is.

6. cocksucker

cocksucker Member

Hi Joe

Where is this? I'd love to be one of those guys.

7. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

There will always be some people that say no. Just know alot more people say Yes.

8. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you for your riposte !
    I feel it carries more weight from someone else.

9. donkeyhog

donkeyhog New Member

Albums:
    Yep, I've had a few guys say "It's fucking huge! No way, man". But those scared boys usually spend a long time hefting it and admiring my size, maybe whistling under their breath, awestruck. This is tremendously arousing for me, the flattery makes me swell until I'm wagging an Anaconda in front of his face. Then the precum starts to flow.....my cock fucking drools when the attention is right. The man usually says "DAMN! or "WHOA" when the juice starts to hit the ground. My precum is easily the volume of an average guy's orgasm. The amazement of the worshipper gets me going big time. But I'm nowhere near dumping cum. When I do I unload like a horse. Point is, the guy paying homage doesn't necessarily need to put my huge fuckbat into his mouth. I enjoy the visual adoration. "No way!" ends up being a long time. The guy strokes, squeezes, hefts it's weight over and over. And then when he does leave I can barely get the monster back in my levis it's so fucking massive. Then I'm primed for that next lucky throatwhore.I'm rutting like a bull.
    It boosts more than the ego. "Grunted his approval"....how sweet the sound

10. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn, wish I was gay.

11. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    The story was just about oral sex. Who the heck uses condoms every time to suck someone's dick? :rolleyes:

12. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    Which is an issue in itself given how easily STI's spread because of oral. But it's the risk you take.

13. 11ish

11ish Member

Albums:
    i cant really say anything about the number i slept with an entire strip clubs worth of strippers on an island once( was at least 12 from what i was told, i was drunk and 19 yrs old)

ive had my run ins of too big, a girl right before i joined the navy,2 days before boot camp turned me down. she was like um hell no thats not going in any hole. my cousin made fun of her husband years later when she got married for having a small penis, and she laughed and said yep from remembering that night.

and sleeping with a black girl i met in the navy, was a one time thing because she bled and got ripped.

oddly i had a girl who loved getting ripped, she was all happy to tell me one day she had stitches. she used to have to go to a gyno to use "spacers" to stretch ahead of time in hopes of having a kid later on in life(according to her)

14. bobg4400

Gold Member

You've been to the island of strippers too! :eek:
    I once got shipwrecked there and they were the best 2 weeks of my life.
    *sigh* Unfortunately I've been unable to locate the island again and it doesn't appear on any maps I've ever seen. :frown1:

Can you remember how you got there?
    :biggrin1:

15. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    He said on an island at a strip club pretty much, not an island of strippers!!

16. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uhh, those were prostitutes...

17. RonLyle

RonLyle New Member

Gay or straight how is it cool to fuck random people? STD's run wild but we still act like one night stands and booty calls are cool.

18. D_Ida_Ho

D_Ida_Ho Account Disabled

Thats cause ignorance is bliss. Who needs to worry about bottles and bottles of medication, the lack of money to pay for said medications along with the resulting disatrous and sometimes fatal complications.Life is worth blindly fucking away and i don't know if you noticed but with the economy the way it is. Ain't nobody got time for that shit. #YOLO

19. interestedchap

interestedchap New Member

30-40 years ago before I was born this story would've been so hot. But Im one of those educated young adults that takes precautions and find this sort of behaviour today self defeating and wreckless. Sorry if I offended anyone but the risks are out there.

20. sizeaddict28

sizeaddict28 Active Member

Albums:
    Those are words you'll NEVER hear come out of my mouth...

Draft saved Draft deleted