It's TOO BIG!!!!!!!

DickTheBruiser

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, here's the deal...my fiance and I love having sex whenever we get together. We go at it all night long and into the next morning. The problem is, is that from what she (and most of my ex-GF's) tells me, I'm still growing (getting longer and thicker in the penis-department). To compound the problem, my cock is EXTREMELY hard when fully engorged.

My woman has complained that she is frequently sore/bleeding after we have sex. I've tried various lubes and sexual positions, but she continue to gets ripped towards the bottom of her vagina and her cervix keeps getting bruised. I'm NOT into painful sex and don't want to keep hurting her. I think that the painful sex may be harmful to our relationship.

Can anyone offer any suggestions/opinions on what I/we can do to fix this problem? Serious replies only please!

Thanx,

DickTheBruiser

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your size might be making things worse but i think most women will complain of soreness if they have sex as frequently as your describe.
To stop the cervix bruising you are just going to have to adjust thrusting. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do for the tearing. She might want to talk to your doctor about that. Her skin might just be very sensitive.
Good luck

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DickTheBruiser said:
Yes, seriously. I am still growing. It's gotten so fat and heavy...I want a reduction, but my girl won't hear of it.

How do you reduce it,there are some risky procedures for making it biger but I've never heard of a reduction.

DickTheBruiser

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer the "get real" and "reality check" posts: You're not the ones with blood all over your dong and your bed sheets.

Jeff & Ed: Thanks so much for the suggestions. We've tried hand jobs and that's OK (and blowing me makes her jaw ache)...but my GF wants it deep in her pussy and she gets very excited/happy when I'm deep-dicking her. We've tried all sorts of lube and she's still sore two days later. I read about using a donut off of another thread and wonder if that would help. ( I researched the reduction idea and had no luck.)

Thanx,

DTB

p.s.: If you're not going to offer advice or helpful suggestions, DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
DickTheBruiser said:
To answer the "get real" and "reality check" posts: You're not the ones with blood all over your dong and your bed sheets.

It is the blood thing I am concerned about...

You are gonna have to go marathon sex here, dude.

Seriously... you gotta be real slow.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Buy a FleshLight masturbator with a vaginal orifice and fuck that one for awhile while the girlfriend recuperates.

You can BE TOO BIG. My current partner can't take my girth anymore.
He even has some problems with oral due to my length and girth. So we have the backup plans.

D_Masteur Baetes

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

I am a bit bigger than you, and had the same problem before we were married. After we were married for a few years, and had kids, she decided it was just too painful and doesn't have sex with me anymore! Yes, we tried all the tips and tricks, but in the end, my wife is just not that interested in sex anymore. A good reason, to her, is that I am too big. I'd have a long talk with your girlfriend about this, before you get married!:eek:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
who knows, maybe even your nickname "dickthebruiser" says something about what your true intentions are ;-) change it to "luckilyendowedbutitsreallyacurse" and see what happens

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DickTheBruiser said:
p.s.: If you're not going to offer advice or helpful suggestions, DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD!
Um, you're new here, so I'll be helpful. After you've been here a while, you'll see ALL kinds of fakes, and hear all kinds of claims. We are JUST (less than a week) coming off of a "I can't stop growing, and now it's over 30 INCHES" thread, so your "still growing" is GOING to set off alarms here. Being that you have a whopping 8 posts under your belt, first, people are going to be suspicious, especially noting the above, and second, you're not going to MAKE friends here, or get helpful advise by storming around as a newbie.

Be calm, be patient, consider the above, and if you're real, it'll come out, and you'll make friends and get tons of great info. If you're not real, quit while you're ahead, because it's a pretty bright, and ruthless when "wronged", crowd.

Hope that helps

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DickTheBruiser said:

Jeff & Ed: Thanks so much for the suggestions. We've tried hand jobs and that's OK (and blowing me makes her jaw ache)...but my GF wants it deep in her pussy and she gets very excited/happy when I'm deep-dicking her. We've tried all sorts of lube and she's still sore two days later. I read about using a donut off of another thread and wonder if that would help. ( I researched the reduction idea and had no luck.)

Thanx,

DTB

The only other thing I can think of is kegel exercises.My wife has done them for years and can relax or tighten her vagina at will.She can take my fist all the way to mid forearm with no sorenes the next day.

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/kegel.html

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mike Wells said:
Hey,

I am a bit bigger than you, and had the same problem before we were married. After we were married for a few years, and had kids, she decided it was just too painful and doesn't have sex with me anymore! Yes, we tried all the tips and tricks, but in the end, my wife is just not that interested in sex anymore. A good reason, to her, is that I am too big. I'd have a long talk with your girlfriend about this, before you get married!:eek:

Well it was a good run while it lasted ? Does she give you permission to get satisfaction elsewhere or are you just SOL at this point ?

Reason I ask, the day there is an embargo on, it's time for economic sanctions and shortly after that it's adios. Then we'll see how fast she uses what she has to lure someone else into that "honey, not for the rest of my life, I've got a migraine" bs. She does have a heck of a bargaining chip though, child support these days is a heck of a tool and would make any man's balls shrivel up and his pecker limp.

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
simply put you need more lube and more foreplay and if your as big as you state ( i mean you look around 8ish ) try not going in as deep. ALSO YOUR GIRL CAN PUT A PILLOW OR A ROLLED UP TOWEL UNDER THE SMALL OF HER BACK THIS CAUSES FOR A NATURAL PELVLIC ARCH AND WILL HELP WITH THE SORENESS AND POTENTIAL BLOODING. In college I sent two gals to emergency room for bleeding and thats when a female nurse told her about the pillow and arching the pelivs.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I frankly am not trying to be helpful because I think this thread is based on a fantasy from the get go and this is the crap that messes up the forum for people with genuine concerns/issues.
Advice: Do a reality check and give people here credit for common sense

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not to sound like a bitch or anything, but I just saw your cock, and my question is when did it start growing?! I mean, when I read your question, I thought your cock was like 12 inches or something, but what the hell?:rolleyes: