It's TOO BIG!!!!!!!

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first wife also complained a lot of discomfort/pain and had some bleeding with deep penetration so we basically would just use positions where she could control the penetration like the spoon position- woman on top positions or she or I would grab the base of my penis and penetrate that way so my full length never entered her-also their was a lot of pleasing her orally and manually-So those are some suggestions-

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is the blood thing I am concerned about...

I am in to S&M so I like the idea of a little blood... But I guess everyone isn't into that sort of thing.

That's one idea Bruiser... Have your gf check out S&M, learn to enjoy the tearing and bleedng :p Seriously though, look into it.

Go about it carefully though, I as at a party once before where some guy nailed his cock to a piece of wood, a crucifix as it were.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
A vagina can stretch to pass a whole baby... so if you are tearing her up you have to be mighty thick.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't a woman's vagina dialate a certain amount (10 inches or so) when she is having the baby, thus making it easier to push out?

I would think that a woman having a baby is the equivalent of 5 men banging at her vagina for a week non-stop. Then they are probably close in looseness.:tongue:

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A vagina can stretch to pass a whole baby... so if you are tearing her up you have to be mighty thick.

I've read a fair bit about this, and though it might seem logical, giving birth doesn't seem to relate to sex. Perhaps one difference is that the process of dilation at the end of pregnancy starts slowly over a period of weeks, takes several (painful) hours to complete, and is aided by a special hormonal process that prepares muscles and joints for stretching. I guess one way to look at it is to figure that Mother Nature (or evolution, if you rather) has designed the average vagina to do a pretty amazing job of tightly accomodating the average penis, and being able to consistently maintain that size in all situations except during delivery, and so that doesn't leave much room in most women for too much above average.

Vaginas don't seem to fundamentally stretch much during the short time frame of sex, though they do dilate a bit within limits. And sizes of vaginas seem to vary to begin with - and of course, those that have passed a baby will probably be a bit larger than they were originally. So a particular combination of relatively large penis and relatively small vagina may be too tight and cause problems. Anecdotally, I've seen some evidence that female partners may loosen up over time to accomodate their male partners, though some people also report that problems never really get enough better for their female partners. Of course, in the short term there are some factors of excitement, position, and lubrication that can partially help.

Personally, being a bit on the thick side, I've noticed that I experience a bit more tightness with a partner if I haven't had sex with her in a week or more, so there's some short-term loosening effect, but it's minor.

What do the women have to say about this?

FF

lovebigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there people, my first post and decided this is a subject my wife and I found interesting. Before I met my wife many years ago she had a boyfriend with 9" x 6". She had trouble getting him all in as he would bottom out and it would hurt. But she loved the visual of his big cock when they had sex. When we met I had 6.5" x 6" which she enjoyed as well and found it satisfying and not painful. Now after three kids and 25 years she told me last year she would like to try a bigger guy just for fun and see if she could accomadate him better. I was taken back a little but she assured me that it would only be sex and for only a short time so I thought after all these years maybe she needed a "last kick at the can" so to speak. We went to Florida last winter for a month so I thought this would be a good time for her to try it. She agreed that I could pick the guy but she would have final approval. I found a young black guy in the area with a 10.5" x 6.5" circumcised cock who had a ability to get it up repeatedly and cum in large amounts. We met him for dinner and afterward went back to our place and she got to know him better. They went in the master bedroom while I used the other bedroom. I didn't get much sleep as my wife is a bit of a noisey one while have sex and I could hear her screaming and moaning most of the night and in the morning. After he left she told me just how great it felt to be streched to the limit but that on the third session with lots of lube and with telling him what to do andwhen to push he was able to penetrate her cervix. After three kids it was stretched enough for him to word the head in and with as she said, steady gentle pushing it slowly expanded to allow it to go through. For the next month they did it pretty much fucked non-stop. I played golf. Buy the time we left she could easily take all of him in both her pussy or ass. She couldn't however take more than four or five inches orally. I got to watch on occasion and one time watched he give him a blow job and just as he was about to cum he pulled his cock out made her open her mouth and told me to "watch this" as he shot about seven huge streams of cum into her mouth. She then showed me how full her mouth was and then swollowed all of it. Another time when he had left andshe was in the shower it went over to the bed and it was covered in cum. To make a long story shorter we are now home and she is really happy about her adventure and although kinda stetched at first she is back to normal now and out sex life is great. So I guess once you have had a number of kids you can get passed the cervix.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
LBD

There is a Fictitious Stories section you know. If what your saying is real, let's see some pictures, no action shots though. Those you can email to me. I love your avatar though.

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are several positions that might help with the pain
try having her get on her knees, bent over on the edge of the bed like doing it doggie, you stand. i think she'll be able to take more using any position where you put it in from the back. most important she has to be really wet, turned on to the max. if she is not wet enough you should masturbate and use your cum as lubricant. Peace!!!!!

lovebigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Shaguar:
"There is a Fictitious Stories section you know. If what your saying is real, let's see some pictures. No action shots though. Those you can send to me."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It actually did happen as I said, but although I do have a some pictures, I don't post pictures of my wife on the net nor do I send them to others. I have more respect for my wife than that. Once out there who knows where they will end up and who will eventually see them. If you can't understand and accept that then believe what you will, I don't really care. It's your problem not mine. :confused::mad:
:paranoid:

sweet-n-gentle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately I've had the same problem, and when it comes down to it, I've found it really helps to do oral on a girl and make her cum a couple of times first before starting penetration, so she is more relaxed and a ton more lubed then any "store" bought lube.

Photonpig

Experimental Member
Media
Couldn't you just ram your full length in. Unless your 12 inches or longer organ failure shouldn't be a problem. Pain can be overcome, people get their legs blown off in war and you don't see them complaining.