It's Uncanny

For the first time in a very long time, I picked-up my tarot cards and did a quick pull of four, no spread in mind, to see what they would say. The result:

Page of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Four of Cups (reversed)
Eight of Pentacles
The Hanged Man (reversed)

Anyone who knows my situation will tell you, this spread fits me perfectly.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Page of Pentacles is a card of dreams and the desire to fulfil those dreams in the material world. If you encounter this card in a reading, there is an indication that you may be in the midst of a new undertaking such as a hobby, business venture, or the beginning of a new educational experience. In any case, the page is a sign of enthusiasm and desire. He does not indicate the fulfilment of dreams as much as the initial motivation and energy to begin the process of creating those dreams in reality. This is a card of encouragement; castles in the air may be beautiful in theory, but now is the time to begin to put foundations under them.

In readings, the Two of Pentacles lets you know that you can juggle all demands made upon you. In fact, you will relish the excitement of every hurdle. If you do not feel this level of confidence right now, this card asks you to believe in yourself. You have all you need to meet your every goal and more. Embrace the challenge.

Four of Cups (R) - Results are happening - people are hearing you - allow yourself to "feel" when a new relationship is possible. Awaken to the world and all its possibilities - always expect that there will be a positive change and stop worrying. New opportunities will now be offered - new relationships and new ideas. Trust and believe that your ideas are good and have a little more patience. Believe in yourself and when it "appears" nothing is happening, always prepare your mind for an exciting turn of events. You will experience enthusiasm - seize this opportunity -you will experience the balance of feeling internally satisfied and fulfilled as well as external emotional fulfillment.

This card (Eight of Pentacles) often implies a time of great diligence and focus. It advises you to hammer away at the business of the moment, whether a work project, family difficulty, personal goal or unpleasant duty. Sometimes blessings fall into our laps to be enjoyed. Other times we must put out great effort to obtain them. The Eight of Pentacles represents moments when you must give 110%. Just buckle down and do it. Fortunately, this kind of work is invigorating and leads to superb results. The labor of the Eight of Pentacles is deeply satisfying and productive.

(OPPOSING CARDS: Some Possibilities
The Hanged Man (R) Accept your reality - you can not deny who you are - your own "ego" has created these "false" securities. Surrendering to your reality opens the doorway to a new and "better" reality. Trust your abilities, build your plans and accept that outward appearances do not always present a true picture. Seek the "inner" light - the stability that will never change. Use your intuition and you will be able to perceive directly what is going on. You will understand that everything is working for you. You need nothing at all to complete who you are - you are always free to love and experience love, because you no longer need to cling to people or be jealous of them - you now realize that you are complete "with" or without them.

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was going to say
-a new financial/material focus (pentacles prominent)
-blocked emotion (cups R)
-refused to accept some kind of spiritual retreat or sacrifice (hanged man R)

or maybe your quest at the bookstore got turned into an adventure, haha.

Yeah.

I'm starting a business right now, I have little to no enthusiasm for it but i know it will make me money even if it is dull as dishwater and repetitive. I'm an exceptional procrastinator and have postponed working on this business for nearly a year. My main motivation for doing this business is to gain financial independence so I can be free to be who I am. I'm not coming out to my parents until I'm out of my father's house. I'm tired of having to pretend I'm something I'm not just for security yet I'm terrified of failure.

I'm taking a Body Electric course next month, Power, Surrender, and Intimacy, and I find that course very empowering. It's my hope that it will help build my confidence to get working not just on the business but on continuing to evolve.

Thanks guys!

I started reading cards when I was 8. Saw them on the shelf of a bookstore and bought them with my own money. I don't read nearly as much as I used to as I find myself confronted with situations just like this -- things I'd rather avoid. This deck seems to excel at that. Querents ask me the most mundane things and then I start reading about the very personal and completely unrelated. Most find that very unnerving. Still, it's a good tool.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know you, and I know you'll be successful at anything you put your mind to. Now, keeping you engaged and enthusiastic may be another matter, but doable.

i know it will make me money even if it is dull as dishwater and repetitive.

I always puzzled over this expression until going to the UK, where they say "dull as ditchwater", which makes sense since it's murky and hard to see through. The original meaning of dull, as opaque and not shiny, has morphed in this expression to mean boring. Nothing thrilling about used suds, so I guess your usage is quite correct.