Photo Its_royk

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, but even worse than being an asshole is Trumpy behavior (never admitting you ever did anything wrong).

Your entire statement reeks of how fake apologies go (i.e. "I'm sorry you were offended because you are too sensitive" vs "I'm sorry for the things I said that offended you.").

The screenshots posted went clearly beyond the realm of a sensitive society or trolling.

You can respect his answer as much as you want, but I don't, because the answer dodged any admission of fault. Maybe he should run for president and you can be his mindless Trump supporter.

I am now unfollowing this thread bc I'm no longer interested in Royk on any capacity. There are sooooo many hot guys on IG to follow who have much better personalities. This one is too vain and too deluded.
Again too sensitive. Who he or anyone else support politically has shit to do with why you or I and others are on here (wank site) trying to see his ass take a cock. Learn to devide categories and life might be more simple. I don't have to agree with who he supports that's his choice just like they are many others things in our lives we do that if made public, people wouldn't agree with or judge us for it. He doesn't owe anyone any explanation for his choices in life just as you invisible behind your keyboard don't. Treat others like they treat you. It's too easy to point the finger

• Haha
Reactions: 11421771

Again too sensitive. Who he or anyone else support politically has shit to do with why you or I and others are on here (wank site) trying to see his ass take a cock. Learn to devide categories and life might be more simple. I don't have to agree with who he supports that's his choice just like they are many others things in our lives we do that if made public, people wouldn't agree with or judge us for it. He doesn't owe anyone any explanation for his choices in life just as you invisible behind your keyboard don't. Treat others like they treat you. It's too easy to point the finger
I guess unfollowing this thread doesn’t stop notifications if you reply directly. Anyway, I am putting you on ignore. That should do it. I am far too sensitive to want to hear another sycophant rant from some guy who thinks royk is a gift from god.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess unfollowing this thread doesn’t stop notifications if you reply directly. Anyway, I am putting you on ignore. That should do it. I am far too sensitive to want to hear another sycophant rant from some guy who thinks royk is a gift from god.
He is no gift from God. Just pointing out your sensitivity. Good luck with the blocking me :kissing_heart: bye

• Haha
Reactions: 11421771

royzzz

Expert Member
Media
I can only see your message because I ignore them, but they mention politics (?) Considering my nationality and zero interest in US politics, everything they say about my political views are lies. People should know that.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can only see your message because I ignore them, but they mention politics (?) Considering my nationality and zero interest in US politics, everything they say about my political views are lies. People should know that.
Not sure if you meant to reply that me or the other guy challenging you who kept mentioned politics before I pointed out whatever these politics views he mentioned are irrelevant to me.
Please tag the reply accordingly

royzzz

Expert Member
Media
Not sure if you meant to reply that me or the other guy challenging you who kept mentioned politics before I pointed out whatever these politics views he mentioned are irrelevant to me.
Please tag the reply accordingly
Yes I replied to you because I use the option to Ignore him here.
Thanks for being cool btw.

Reactions: Bootyluver

Leo Preston

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly, some trolling and entertainment, but this guy takes it too seriously (seems like he has mental problems) so i had to block him anywhere (and he has several accounts in any platform).
We all want fun and validation but some guys need to take it easy with social media.
I’m the one with mental problems? Girllll you are hilarious. I’m done exposing you. You shouldn’t of threatened me cunt. Xx

Leo Preston

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly, some trolling and entertainment, but this guy takes it too seriously (seems like he has mental problems) so i had to block him anywhere (and he has several accounts in any platform).
We all want fun and validation but some guys need to take it easy with social media.
You had to block me? The screenshots show that you instigated every conversation HAHAHA you blocked me because I burnt you bitch. Xx

Ben95

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel sorry for him. His exchanges with others online reek of insecurity. A lot of unresolved issues going on there only being aggravated by the roids, hopefully he finds the peace he needs. He also needs to stop threatening people because as the story always goes; one day you do it to the wrong person and they will do a lot more than just call your bluff.

I feel sorry for him. His exchanges with others online reek of insecurity. A lot of unresolved issues going on there only being aggravated by the roids, hopefully he finds the peace he needs. He also needs to stop threatening people because as the story always goes; one day you do it to the wrong person and they will do a lot more than just call your bluff.
I unfollowed this thread already but someone hit like on my post so I read the updates. I just wanted to note that I saw Royk on Erlias's thread berating him too and saying his ass is unimpressive (I am paraphrasing). I don't see Erlias coming on here and trashing Royk... I think it is so bizarre. I honestly think Royk is physically beautiful with an amazing body... so why is he going around putting down other guys? Why waste your time doing that? His personality really ruins his looks.

For the record, I think Erlias is super hot too. They are both hot but Erlias has a better personality (Erlias has some annoying qualities too that I will chalk up to him being young. But he is never this outwardly mean and negative toward people).

I love how Royk claimed on this thread that he wasn't being serious or that he was joking or being playful. And his little friend here backed him up (I put him on ignore too so I don't remember his name). Anyway, it is CLEAR from what I saw on Erlias's thread that Royk was not joking around. He was just an a*****e. Point blank. Maybe Royk's friend can tell him to work on his personality because it is sh**. No amount of good looks or muscles will fix you on the inside. It is soooo unattractive when anyone behaves this way, especially a good looking one. Royk is almost as bad as Hawn. Almost.

Being hot is not an excuse to have a garbage personality.

Leo Preston

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know I dragged him for filth, but now I’m not proud of it. However, I got so mad because he was in my direct msgs threatening me, for literally no reason other then me liking other guys booty pictures on Instagram.

You can’t threaten violence on someone just because you feel safe behind your keyboard. Roy was insinuating I was going to be jumped by a group of his friends and lord knows I’m not some little lamb waiting to be slaughtered so I fought back. But I’m sorry for the drama and I’m sorry to the people who I screenshot our dms to expose him.

I know I dragged him for filth, but now I’m not proud of it. However, I got so mad because he was in my direct msgs threatening me, for literally no reason other then me liking other guys booty pictures on Instagram.

You can’t threaten violence on someone just because you feel safe behind your keyboard. Roy was insinuating I was going to be jumped by a group of his friends and lord knows I’m not some little lamb waiting to be slaughtered so I fought back. But I’m sorry for the drama and I’m sorry to the people who I screenshot our dms to expose him.
You don’t have to apologize for anything. John Dahl sounds like one of those guys who constantly complains on a thread until he sees a nude. Those lpsg members are egocentric and horny. Terrible combination. I imagine they are fat and old in real life so they are desperate and pitiful.

Leo Preston

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i also had a problem with him on instagram and it was the smallest thing ever that could happend he blocked em and later ignored everythhing i said he is totlaly mental i dont wanna say what happenbed cause he might know who is writing just in case
All he do is send you empty threats in your dms saying you should be scared of who he has after you. Lol he is a twat.