Itsmeelvis- Fitness Of

Alexis825

Experimental Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, one. It was worth it I'd say, depending how into him you are.

Oh my god yes... I mean, his subscription service seems limited with regards to how frequent he posts, but he doesn't hold back unlike other onlyfans baits. His PPV messages are also worth the penny you pay for if you're really into him. There was recently an offer that if you subscribed for 3 months, he'd do a customized video absolutely free. Really grabbed the opportunity to be part of that. Afterwards I chatted him up to offer videos that didn't make the cut, and I should say, they're REALLY WORTH IT...

Suffice to say, as onlyfans goes, he really does respond to requests and messages. I never felt like he underdelivers on the content.

DoubleDecker8998

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my god yes... I mean, his subscription service seems limited with regards to how frequent he posts, but he doesn't hold back unlike other onlyfans baits. His PPV messages are also worth the penny you pay for if you're really into him. There was recently an offer that if you subscribed for 3 months, he'd do a customized video absolutely free. Really grabbed the opportunity to be part of that. Afterwards I chatted him up to offer videos that didn't make the cut, and I should say, they're REALLY WORTH IT...

Suffice to say, as onlyfans goes, he really does respond to requests and messages. I never felt like he underdelivers on the content.
Yep he was like that on Instagram before he did onlyfans

E

ejoly

Oh my god yes... I mean, his subscription service seems limited with regards to how frequent he posts, but he doesn't hold back unlike other onlyfans baits. His PPV messages are also worth the penny you pay for if you're really into him.

Yeah I agree 100%, the videos I bought from him were always super hot in my opinion, very far from some lame 45 sec of POV j/o.

thecollector

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a cumshot vídeo and some jerking videos and nudes he had on his OF. If soneone has things ti trade let me know. (I Would like some of his newest OF content or other guys you have)

Here is a preview ;)

View attachment 16570881 View attachment 16570881
He’s so hot! When did you unsubscribe? He doesn’t really post frequently enough for me to Stay subbed to him

Vida

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s so hot! When did you unsubscribe? He doesn’t really post frequently enough for me to Stay subbed to him

I unsuscribed on november, I am not able to suscribe again because of my card. Uf you have something recent let me know

Tieht

Legendary Member
Media
I have a cumshot vídeo and some jerking videos and nudes he had on his OF. If soneone has things ti trade let me know. (I Would like some of his newest OF content or other guys you have)

Here is a preview ;)

View attachment 16570881 View attachment 16570881
I wish I had someone to trade with onlyfans blocked my card hahaha... what else can I do to see