Itsriccotho Or Last_mann (adym Yorba)

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s not bragging I was telling people what is on his account. I wish people would quit having problems with what everyone does and telling them off for stuff?! Fine I won’t tell you what’s on there whatever
Okay bye, you aint did shit anyways

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly how absolutely pathetic and righteous of you? I wasn’t going to engage in your pettiness but that’s just obscene. “Told me off”? You’re not my parent what the fuck? And how was I annoying? I told y’all what was on his profile so you could decide if you wanted to subscribe? You’re just a wind up
In these types of threads, it's "Post it or Shut Up", you continued to talk about what you have without posting, so we told you to shut up
%3E
. Periodt

SW3ET3NER

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That’s not bragging I was telling people what is on his account. I wish people would quit having problems with what everyone does and telling them off for stuff?! Fine I won’t tell you what’s on there whatever
Just seemed like you were

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this forum was very active at one point now you can’t even get an update on anything guess it shows how irrelevant people can become hahaha
I mean he quit uploading on his personal channel, and all he does now is upload poorly-acted staged pranks with his girlfriend on their family channel. He's down bad